Completed. Mainstream Foot Fetish Scenes (200) Compillations

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

PaytonShadee

Completed. Mainstream Foot Fetish Scenes (200) Compillations

Post by PaytonShadee »

I am happy to announce I have completed 200... yes i said 200 compilations of Mainstream Foot Fetish material.
Footsie under the table, foot worship, footdom, shoe removal, foot teasing... ETC. It's all here. And over the years I have been a big fan of FUTT.. so this is my way of giving back to all the foot lovers out there. NO catch,, 100% free to download. Just go to http://www.i-m.mx/superpayton/ultimatef ... /home.html and click on all the pages to download. I have spent countless hours throughout the years to master this collection. I just want all my hard work and endless searching for this material to be enjoyed by the whole foot fetish community. I hope you all enjoy it... and TY to FUTT for everything you do.

ENJOY!!!

again that site is here....

http://www.i-m.mx/superpayton/ultimatef ... /home.html

llama

Post by llama »

thanks for all your hard work
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

Hard work pays off. Site is amazing. Your a star bud!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well done! And thanks for being a fan :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
LordAdmiral

Post by LordAdmiral »

Outstanding. :noworthy:
falkampft blues

Post by falkampft blues »

thx you , good work
feetpassion2010

Post by feetpassion2010 »

Sorry.... How work that site??? I only see a page and if a click on "Clips", it open a clip4sale page for purchase clips... So i don't understand where are the free download clips honestly....
fancinderella

Post by fancinderella »

great site, i missed a site like this since hitwgang was closed, follow my channel to add more clips to your page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg57Kp ... _WE00uRgoQ
PaytonShadee

Post by PaytonShadee »

feetpassion2010 wrote:Sorry.... How work that site??? I only see a page and if a click on "Clips", it open a clip4sale page for purchase clips... So i don't understand where are the free download clips honestly....

if you want to download what i have uploaded go to the numbers.. those are the pages... click each one.. and it will bring up another page the download option is there the clips portion is my own personal clips4sale page.. that's totally separate
feetpassion2010

Post by feetpassion2010 »

PaytonShadee wrote:
feetpassion2010 wrote:Sorry.... How work that site??? I only see a page and if a click on "Clips", it open a clip4sale page for purchase clips... So i don't understand where are the free download clips honestly....

if you want to download what i have uploaded go to the numbers.. those are the pages... click each one.. and it will bring up another page the download option is there the clips portion is my own personal clips4sale page.. that's totally separate
Oh.... i totally miss the numbers, sorry
Harposola

Post by Harposola »

fancinderella wrote:great site, i missed a site like this since hitwgang was closed, follow my channel to add more clips to your page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg57Kp ... _WE00uRgoQ
Bro, they took you down?
Assholes
llama

Post by llama »

its not my fetish but i noticed while DL them, video 190 has a lot of crush videos if thats your thing
PaytonShadee

Post by PaytonShadee »

NO I am still there... and so you know... I guess you can't keep a good foot fetishist.. down. LOL I added 3 more.. up to 203..now... and working on more... I hope you all enjoy