a sexual harassment tv spot

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

gmenn

a sexual harassment tv spot

Post by gmenn »

[youtube][/youtube]

hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Nice one.

Maybe it's just me, but I view this as more of a job perk rather than harassment!
almoprala

Post by almoprala »

Where do I sign up for the harassment, please???
dexter

Post by dexter »

He's got to be gay.... :D
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

well in his defense we don't know what this woman looks like.I mean if she is a troll I wouldn't want her playing footsie with me either
dexter

Post by dexter »

I would stop looking at her face and focus on her feet! :D
Ravenstein

Post by Ravenstein »

She can sexually harass me anytime at work.
koopacooper

Post by koopacooper »

Sorry to be a dampener, but these reactions are exactly the kind of reason why actual sexual harassment (in the workplace, or anywhere else) doesn't get reported. "Oh, that looks awesome!", "I wish she'd do that to me", "He must be gay if he isn't enjoying that", "Guys can't be sexually harassed because all guys want sex all the time" etc etc.

Sure, it might be nice to fantasise about it, but bear in mind that in real life, it is a serious problem and should be addressed seriously.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Sorry koopacooper....but there are places to face these problems in a serious ways, and places to fantasize about them. This is a forum meant to fantasize about exactly that kind of situation.
The whole meaning of Nyllover.com (the site from where this forum was born 12 years ago) is and was our fantasy: a woman teasing us under the table, most often taking advantage of that.

In a different place perhaps we would all face this problem seriously...but when we come here, we come to indulge our fantasy, to enjoy it... :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Exactly Nyllover!!!The only thing we take seriously here is finding foot fetish material

Koopacooper don't be a party pooper lol

Ill just say its a fantasy for a guy to get sexually harassed at work especially if the woman is attractive and we all do it
koopacooper

Post by koopacooper »

Yeah well, not everybody can separate fantasy and reality (unfortunately), I just thought it might be worth injecting a dose of reality back into proceedings. Anyway, I've said my piece now so on with the fantasy for those who want it! :P
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

koopacooper wrote:Yeah well, not everybody can separate fantasy and reality (unfortunately), I just thought it might be worth injecting a dose of reality back into proceedings. Anyway, I've said my piece now so on with the fantasy for those who want it! :P
Then go to a anti sexual harassment site that is "real" :roll: :roll:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

koopacooper wrote:Anyway, I've said my piece now so on with the fantasy for those who want it! :P
Yup! Let's go on with the fantasy!!!!!!!!!! :bastardinside:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yes I agree lets go FANTASY I mean the "real" world sucks most of the time anyway.In my fantasy world I can have any woman I want and have tons of money :P