What Type of Shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

Re: What Type of Shoeplay?

Post by ShoeplayJ »

paradigm88 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 pm If I really think about it, my favorite scenarios all come down to women who are "inappropriately" yet intentionally shoeless.
Right on! The library is my favorite spot for such things, especially since they usually tend to have rules in place about patrons keeping their footwear on.

To knock out two birds with one stone, my favorite is the crossed ankle under the chair position. To see this going down in a place where it is deemed taboo — yeah that'll leave me empty, if ya know what I mean. Of course you do lol.
AVCHD_20220916_104926.975.jpg
Ditto for places like cafes, as well as shoeless nylon toes resting on the public floor, with the shoes nearby. Having the shoes within view is crucial! It's like the special sauce added to the seasoning that is nylons!
[clips4sale.com] she's at it again.avi_20230407_064106.345.png

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:38 pm Right on! The library is my favorite spot for such things, especially since they usually tend to have rules in place about patrons keeping their footwear on.

Ditto for places like cafes, as well as shoeless nylon toes resting on the public floor, with the shoes nearby. Having the shoes within view is crucial! It's like the special sauce added to the seasoning that is nylons!
When we were dating, my wife would be shoeless at the drop of a hat when we went out to eat. As time as gone on, she's become a bit more self-conscious that people are looking if she takes her shoes off. I keep trying to encourage her that no one's watching under the booth, and that women have a free pass on it, but she's still so cautious. I wonder sometimes if I inspired the concern!

I love the idea of her going shoeless in a bookstore, but she worked at bookstores when she was younger, and so she knows how well those floors are kept clean (i.e. they're not). She gets fussy and uncomfortable if she feels like her feet are dirty. She'll play with her shoes the whole time we're at a retail store, but she will not walk in her stocking feet.

When we went furniture shopping this winter, though, she would test every couch by sitting on one stockinged foot, because that's often what she does at home. However, then her other foot would dangle, and she finds it uncomfortable wearing shoes when her feet don't touch the floor, so she would have to slip her other shoe off, too. I did nudge them aside a couple times when I'd sit next to her...but then I'd have to nudge them back so she could stand up again!
Sweetsoles86

Post by Sweetsoles86 »

Love this forum/topic.

I personally love the tiptoe pose, when stretching for something high in the cupboard or similar!

Drives me mad.

My wife does it all the time.

:)
Attachments
Screenshot_20240428_152601_Gallery.jpg
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

paradigm88 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 pm If I really think about it, my favorite scenarios all come down to women who are "inappropriately" yet intentionally shoeless.

Dipping and fidgeting and dangling will always draw me in, but the best part is where she decides she doesn't want those shoes on her feet. Maybe she folds her foot under her and sits on her nylon foot (or both). Or she steps from her shoes onto a carpet or blanket. Or she primly slips each shoe off and walks around in her tights. Maybe she loses one in a dangle, but she makes no effort to get it back; she might even slip the other off too.

The pinnacle is that inappropriate part. It's at a conference, or a bookstore, or on a picnic date. It's where she's the only one in her stocking feet. It's nice in your own living room, too, but it's not a thrill in the same way.
This!!! Seeing shoeplay in a "comfortable" setting is indeed boring. It's much more exciting in public/workplaces where its not appropriate for bare or nylon feet. There was one job I worked that had a strict no open toe shoe policy, but it was rendered moot with one my coworkers who typically was always bare in flats and always shoeplayed or had her shoes off when she was at the desk. Those days were so "hard"!
Hamilton

Post by Hamilton »

I like situations when a woman discreetly slips one or both of her shoes off not really wanting anyone to know she is relaxing her feet. She may toy with her shoe with her stocking foot but what I really like is when she has trouble slipping her shoe on again especially when she has to do it quickly.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:35 pm This!!! Seeing shoeplay in a "comfortable" setting is indeed boring. It's much more exciting in public/workplaces where its not appropriate for bare or nylon feet. There was one job I worked that had a strict no open toe shoe policy, but it was rendered moot with one my coworkers who typically was always bare in flats and always shoeplayed or had her shoes off when she was at the desk. Those days were so "hard"!
I wouldn't go so far as to say boring. My wife dips in the kitchen because she knows it gets my attention, she lets her shoes fall off while sitting on the couch, and I'll take that all day long.

But it's that much more magical when it's not in the comfort zone.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

paradigm88 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:10 pm
ShoeplayJ wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:38 pm Right on! The library is my favorite spot for such things, especially since they usually tend to have rules in place about patrons keeping their footwear on.

When we were dating, my wife would be shoeless at the drop of a hat when we went out to eat. As time as gone on, she's become a bit more self-conscious that people are looking if she takes her shoes off. I keep trying to encourage her that no one's watching under the booth, and that women have a free pass on it, but she's still so cautious. I wonder sometimes if I inspired the concern!
Yeahhhh, I have gone through variations of that conversation with my wife as well. The way she gets worried, you'd swear that every person who enters the place after us is there to see what she's gonna do with her feet, which just isn't the case. I definitely wasn't the catalyst for Nani's concern. She's got a lot of hangups about following the rules and not attracting unwanted attention, neither of which has ever been an issue; it hasn't been an issue for public foot/shoeplay stuff or really anything else for that matter.

I try to tell her that we're a boring couple that nobody in the venue is really paying any mind to but she swears it's all eyes on her. On one hand I get it, but on another I don't. What do ya do, right? lol
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

paradigm88 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:43 am
JWCooley126 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:35 pm This!!! Seeing shoeplay in a "comfortable" setting is indeed boring. It's much more exciting in public/workplaces where its not appropriate for bare or nylon feet. There was one job I worked that had a strict no open toe shoe policy, but it was rendered moot with one my coworkers who typically was always bare in flats and always shoeplayed or had her shoes off when she was at the desk. Those days were so "hard"!
I wouldn't go so far as to say boring. My wife dips in the kitchen because she knows it gets my attention, she lets her shoes fall off while sitting on the couch, and I'll take that all day long.

But it's that much more magical when it's not in the comfort zone.
Well when you put it that way!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:07 am Yeahhhh, I have gone through variations of that conversation with my wife as well. The way she gets worried, you'd swear that every person who enters the place after us is there to see what she's gonna do with her feet, which just isn't the case. I definitely wasn't the catalyst for Nani's concern. She's got a lot of hangups about following the rules and not attracting unwanted attention, neither of which has ever been an issue; it hasn't been an issue for public foot/shoeplay stuff or really anything else for that matter.

I try to tell her that we're a boring couple that nobody in the venue is really paying any mind to but she swears it's all eyes on her. On one hand I get it, but on another I don't. What do ya do, right? lol
My wife is particularly shy, so that probably doesn't hurt. I think she also feels like she's supposed to be more mature than to just take her shoes off wherever. I've pointed out that women usually get a pass as long as they're classy about it. Besides, most of the time she favors black tights, so it's not always immediately obvious.

We were at a hotel this winter for a couple nights, and when we were alone in the hotel cafe for breakfast, she did slip off her flats at breakfast for a bit. Small progress is still progress...