UKFeetOfficial - YT video stealer

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

pumplover

UKFeetOfficial - YT video stealer

Post by pumplover »

This YT account is posting a lot of candid videos, but taking them from other channels and claiming as own. The re-poster says he will never charge and is doing this for free, but also says if anyone wants to donate money he won't turn it down. He's got a paypal and cashapp link posted in his About section. I've found several Johnny Shoefoot vids, and others. In his comments section, people ask how he made the videos and his answers are written to frame him as the creator. On one hand, I don't care if people repost stuff, because it keeps the content flowing in the algorithim and search results, but you should credit the creator, even if it's from some dude with a channel that has only two videos, and they both happen to be his wife dipping.

These are the people that make it hard for anyone to want to post original content without having to clutter it up with a bunch of watermarks and edits just to keep someone else from grabbing it and reposting it and try to make money off of something they didn't work for.

I don't normally post stuff like this to call out an account, because our community is in a precarious enough place as it is, especially on YT. But dude's straight up lying about his content. Plus, I would hate to see anything mess with JS's content. I mean, he might not care. He just posts it openly on FB, but still, it's just common courtesy in the creator space to credit the person that filmed it, if you know who it is or are able to find out. And you sure don't take money for it.

(NYLLOVER - I put this post here because it's about Candid vids - but move it to a different forum if another is appropriate)

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: UKFeetOfficial - YT video stealer

Post by nyllover »

I've moved the discussion to a more proper section, but I agree with you that the author should always be credited.

Although I also think that the main issue here is the fact that videos like that cannot easily be monetized anymore...so they fall into a some sort of "gray" area where anything goes. Plus, they are not allowed on YT, and they stay there only till someone decides to report them.

In a few words...it's a tough "war" to fight I think. People like that scumbag will always try to do stuff like this, and "thanks" to Visa and Mastercard it became nearly impossible for the original creators to defend their own work.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
pumplover

Re: UKFeetOfficial - YT video stealer

Post by pumplover »

I certainly agree with you about the monetization thing, and even more about it being a tough war. I seem to notice it a lot more when it comes to the content from people who back in the day saw a woman giving a good dangling show in public or dipping display and had the wherewithal to start filming and then just shared it because, "Hey here's some good shoeplay everyone". It just really irks me when I see videos that I know someone especially went through a lot of trouble to get their setup down so they can film discreetly and with good quality, only to have someone else rip the vids then repost them and take the credit for filming them when people make comments on them like:
  • "How did you get this?"
  • "Great work!"
  • "Thanks for making this!"
And then the re-poster answers like they are the ones who went through the trouble to make the vid.

I have downloaded my share of videos over the years, especially lately from YT, but that's so that they'll be archived. And I'm currently working (slowly) on a repackage of Elvis4108's classic Accounts Girl series - but he's the one that filmed them and will get credited if I ever posted them on a public forum like YT. (Whether they were unaware candids or posed might be still up for debate, but they're nice to watch, even if she doesn't have on hose.)

I think this opens up the bigger discussion of how far can a poster apply fair use in these situations. I mean, I don't see any lawsuits or legal action arising from someone reposting another's shoeplay work (but it's really the same thing as what SSSniperwolf is doing with every bit of her content over the years - there's some great vids on how she built a YT career stealing/copying other people's content), but from a business ethics standpoint I think that at least in the amateur candid & posed segment of our world, if you didn't record it, you should at the least credit the original poster/creator if possible, and you shouldn't be trying to make $$$ from it. Stuff from public forums/TV/Movies can be repackaged or edited as needed, since that is all stuff happening in the wild. I mean, as much as I despise some of the edits and the AI voices and stock music, that's what 'But Gustaw' does very well sometimes - and it does at least isolate the moments for us to preserve later.

In the end, this is really more of a personal rant about the state of things as I see it, but I'd love to hear what others think about this.