Best View for Shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Best View for Shoeplay

Post by JWCooley126 »

Do you prefer watching shoeplay from the front, side or from behind. I'm really torn on this one, but my vote is from the front. Closed shoeplay with toe reveals does it for me. I love the sole shots as much as anyone else, but the front or sides are the best opportunities for toe views. Pre-pandemic I was at a meeting and an attractive member of the meeting had on some awesome beige heels. I was sitting behind her and got some really nice heelpops and a couple of times slid her feet pretty far back, but of course I couldn't see her toes so it drove me nuts haha.

Leopard

Re: Best View for Shoeplay

Post by Leopard »

Side and back.. 😊
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

Side preferably. But any angle where you can see toes out works for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

JWCooley126 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:46 pm Do you prefer watching shoeplay from the front, side or from behind. I'm really torn on this one, but my vote is from the front. Closed shoeplay with toe reveals does it for me. I love the sole shots as much as anyone else, but the front or sides are the best opportunities for toe views. Pre-pandemic I was at a meeting and an attractive member of the meeting had on some awesome beige heels. I was sitting behind her and got some really nice heelpops and a couple of times slid her feet pretty far back, but of course I couldn't see her toes so it drove me nuts haha.
was she hosed or bare?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The best view was I was at roy rogers in the 90s. Lady and her friend were in a booth I quickly took the table across from them. She was wearing toms hose and shorts.She was a master and gave me an unforgettable 30 minute shoe. My angle was perfect as the table was facing her side so she couldn't see me looking as she was focussed on her friend.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

She was bare
mouse66

Post by mouse66 »

fandangle1 wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:20 pm Side preferably. But any angle where you can see toes out works for me.
Agree. Same for me, but I love the sole view.
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I tend to favor the sole view as well.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I prefer side view just so I can easily see her toes and face but most times the only angle I can capture is the back. To be honest these days im not picky at all.
Collegetownstudios

Godiva wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:24 am I prefer side view just so I can easily see her toes and face but most times the only angle I can capture is the back. To be honest these days im not picky at all.
I understand.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

I prefer side but from an upper angle, so you can see all of the action. From the back / sole shot is nice too but it does hide more of the action.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

From the front is probably my preference; I don't need sole shots. From the front, you can also see the insole of the shoe, if it's worn, what brand of shoe she's wearing.

Also, no one has really mentioned the view from above. My wife is short, so when we sit down, her feet often don't reach the floor. Rather than focus on keeping her shoes (almost always ballet flats) on, it's easier if she lets them fall off. It's a treat to take a break from shopping and sit next to her, then look down as her shoes fall off and she wiggles her tired toes (or rests them in her shoes).
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

paradigm88 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:27 pm From the front is probably my preference; I don't need sole shots. From the front, you can also see the insole of the shoe, if it's worn, what brand of shoe she's wearing.

Also, no one has really mentioned the view from above. My wife is short, so when we sit down, her feet often don't reach the floor. Rather than focus on keeping her shoes (almost always ballet flats) on, it's easier if she lets them fall off. It's a treat to take a break from shopping and sit next to her, then look down as her shoes fall off and she wiggles her tired toes (or rests them in her shoes).
Absolutely forgot the view from above. That is the superior view, but that's hard to catch without getting caught. Like you I've caught several top side views, but they're only relegated to memory smh haha.
Collegetownstudios

paradigm88 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:27 pm From the front is probably my preference; I don't need sole shots. From the front, you can also see the insole of the shoe, if it's worn, what brand of shoe she's wearing.

That is a lovely angle.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

JWCooley126 wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:19 pm Absolutely forgot the view from above. That is the superior view, but that's hard to catch without getting caught. Like you I've caught several top side views, but they're only relegated to memory smh haha.
It really is a view that you need a level of connection or intimacy to earn.

In our dating days, we would go out to eat pretty often, and that usually meant waiting 5-10 minutes for a table. We'd go sit down on a bench to wait, and oftentimes her feet wouldn't reach the floor, so she'd let her shoes slide off. Sometimes I'd get a whispered "oops" as her flats hit the floor, and she'd curl and wiggle her stockinged feet. Now we rarely go out and it's rarer still to wait (or the wait is so long we'll go elsewhere), and I admit...I miss that.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

For me it's probably been mostly the side, since most of my shoeplay watching was in church. It gives a great view of dangling and planted foot shoeplay, so lots of good toe reveals can be seen. Although, these days, any view is a good one!
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I prefer the rear because I'm a sole man. But any view can get the party started, especially if nothing or no one is in the fucking way lmao.
Collegetownstudios

tobydole wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:04 pm I prefer side but from an upper angle, so you can see all of the action. From the back / sole shot is nice too but it does hide more of the action.
This is true.