Risky Shoeplay

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

JWCooley126

Risky Shoeplay

Post by JWCooley126 »

What lengths have you gone to catch shoeplay? Back in college a few years ago I had a stunning classmate that dressed really classy. During spring semester she came to class bare in flats for the 1st time. Unfortunately, she came late and sat about 6 desks in front of me to my right. I knew if she shoeplayed I wouldn't see her toes. Low and behold a few minutes into the class she goes into a hard dip soles in full view but of course I couldn't see her toes. So I decide reach down in my bag and fish out a pen. I acted like it was stuck and "flung" it to the desk right in front of her. I calmly got up and while grabbing the pen got a look at her pretty toes and went back to my seat fulfilled and not looking like a creep. Maybe a klutz, but not a creep!

Collegetownstudios

Re: Risky Shoeplay

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I have a habit of going right under chairs with my camera and filming girls feet.

Riskiest moment for me was when I filmed this Indian woman on the other side of her computer divider.

Camera UP CLOSE to her feet.

Everything was great until I heard ,

EXCUSE ME ARE YOU FILMING MY FEET?!?!?

UH....NO. I AM STRETCHING MY ABS.

COULDN'T YOU DO THAT WITHOUT A CAMERA IN YOUR HAND?

WELL....I'M JUST GONNA GO. BYE BYE.

And i just walked off. Lol.

She looked at me like, the nerve of him. Lol.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

Wow lol!!!
Collegetownstudios

JWCooley126 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:46 pm Wow lol!!!
I will post the video soon.
FlynnCHINK

Post by FlynnCHINK »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:49 pm
Oh my god. Yes please lmfao
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

yeah I gotta see this to believe it
Collegetownstudios

Footsiefreak wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 2:15 am
yeah I gotta see this to believe it
No worries, I'll find it. But it's on one of my hard drives.
It sticks in my head because it was actually quite traumatic.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

When I was traveling for work, I'd just hold my phone and sit close to flight attendants or the occasional business traveler. I never got pinged for it, even if I was nervous a couple of times. I had a stealth app on my phone that I used to film my mother in law when she shoeplayed, but I had a close call or two with that. The only thing that helped me overall was that I always had my phone, so no one thought much about it when I was just holding it, regardless of the angle.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I was at a wedding and by pure luck I was sitting right next to a mutual friend of the married couple who I had a huge crush on. She had just changed out of her strappy heels into a pair of flats and was just dying to see if she would shoeplay. I acted like I was scratching my leg and rested my phone against one of my chair legs underneath the table so I could capture an up close angle if she did everything. Those flats ended up being those tight as hell elastic type so no shoeplay at all but still ended up being a nice shot.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Camille from work. She is a 5'1 blonde with shoulder length hair. Very chatty and cute. We had a training day and checked out one of the small conference rooms. Camille sat to my right. Immediately I noticed she was a wild shoeplayer. She had on dark dress pants and beige flats with no socks/nylons. Camille had her leg crossed in my direction and was going between flapping her shoe against her heel and dangling it on her toes.

Camille was an active participant in the meeting and always has questions. I think she is naturally energetic which is why her feet are so active. I'd occasionally lean back in my chair and I'd have a nice view of the action. Couldn't peak too long to avoid suspicion. Periodically Camille would lean in and whisper something funny. She is definitely a character.

I did notice how dangerously her dangling foot was to my leg 😳. When she spoke the tip of her shoe brushed against my pants. She didn't realize it. I simply left my leg as is. I felt her reposition where her crossed foot was directly behind my ankle. I was really nervous to move because I knew I'd bump into her. I then felt the top of her foot against my socked ankle. It was very lite. She then adjusted her legs and that's when her foot pressed in firmly against my leg. She quickly squeezed my arm and whispered " sorry 😬" apologetically. I smiled and said no worries. She crossed her legs back towards me and now had her foot in front of my leg 😬.

It was a great training. Camille is definitely a little flirt.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Hmm riskiest capture... in college I used to study in a building that had a lot of professor offices in it. I noticed a nice youngish prof (maybe 30-35 or so) walk by in these very nice looking grey flats. I figured out where her office was and would walk by occasionally but she wouldn't always have the door open or if it was she wasn't playing at all. Fall came and I noticed she would wear tights occasionally usually with boots. More passes would reveal no changes or anything, just in boots.

Finally one day I saw her come in and she had tights and those flats on. She was stopped by a student who was asking her if she knew where a printer was in the building and blah blah. I ended up getting involved with something and walked by her office probably an hour after.... to the sight of her sitting there with the flats off! Not actively playing, but her feet were slipped out of them and I could see her tight'd(?) feet. I knew I had to get something of that. I thought on the spot and decided to ask the same printer question to her, so I stepped in her office quick since her door was open and asked while holding my phone by my side taking pics. She gave the same answer and I couldn't think of a reason to stay so I left and went back to my study spot.

But I knew I had to seize this moment. I had the grand idea of asking her about a class she was teaching next semester. I looked her up in our class system, found a class she was going to be teaching, and this time started a video recording with my phone shoved in my backpack and went back to her office. Basically said that I had another question and told her about my "interest" in her upcoming class and she was enthusiastic to talk about it. I sat down, set my backpack pointing at her and decided that at least 5 minutes would be good and safe. Unfortunately she didn't play but I did get a good solid 5+ minute of her with her flats off, she was sitting on one leg but still works for me!

The kicker was that I walked by again maybe an hour and half later and she still had her flats off, and this time had both feet super close to where the chairs were. I was so tempted to go back in but I didn't want to push my luck and with my luck anyway she probably would have just put them back on... and now I really wish I would have "forgotten" my backpack and let it record for an hour or so. But who knows how well that would have gone.

In the end this was an extremely rare opportunity for me and as risky as it was, I am so glad I did it. I love tights and flats and hot teachers. Can't pass that up. I never saw her wear tights with flats after that, just boots. I did see her wear socks with flats and I did stop by that day to let her know I would unfortunately not be able to take the class (graduating), but she seemed disinterested in a convo and wasn't playing anyway. Oh well.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

My riskiest experience was month ago in this room kind of a canteen where we can prepare ourselves some coffee or tea. There are few tables and there is this lady which wears always flats barefoot in summer and tights in colder weather. One day I walked in and saw her crossleg heelpopping and while I reached the table behind her, she dropped the flat the uncrossed her legs and slipped off her other flat... I got so nervous and quickly took out my phone and when I got closer I noticed her soles were completly wet from sweat and her flats were marked heavily footprints.. My heart was exploding! As soon as I leaned down to get a shot as there was the chair on the way, a guy walked in and almost caught me! I managed to get only one pic but it was blurry as I had to turn away when he walked in....I was so frustrated! Perfect scenario because it was only 2 of us and she was so focused on her phone I literally couldve gone down get closeup pics and video and maybe even chance to grab a flat! After that episode I saw her only another time with flats off with black tights. I'm really hoping one day to be lucky and get a seat behind her while shes playing or flats off!
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Not the riskiest, but risky enough. Serena from the foot and ankle center (oddly enough LOL):

5'6" ginger (I think), cute and bubbly as can be.