DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:46 pm Pearl TV could not have picked a worse person to be their "Main Presenter". I'm getting to point that I cannot stand Monika...she's on every fucking day with those stupid cheap ass looking strappy shoes. Rebecca has a "face and body made for TV"...get her off the radio (hell put Monika on the radio). This is putrid right now
like i been saying i think Monika saves all her stuff for her OnlyFans. The new girl isnt all that either but i havent seen her since the first time. i thought Rebecca was a Wedding Planner or in Real Estate on the side besides Pearl TV and that's why she's been missing. Diana been taking breaks on the weekend spending time with friends and family. i see she's gonna be an aunt soon too. (congrats!) Once again they should gotten rid of Merve back then and kept Cindy.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
moxley95

Post by moxley95 »

Pearl tv only hear Chester and Xavi comment those dumb ass are all okay with seeing Monika every day
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

“Saving for OnlyFans”…she probably doesn’t shoeplay there. She got so much love those 2 days she wore pumps…just don’t understand the love for those ugly shoes
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:34 pm “Saving for OnlyFans”…she probably doesn’t shoeplay there. She got so much love those 2 days she wore pumps…just don’t understand the love for those ugly shoes
she looks different on IG and i assume on her onlyfans also. i think she does a little of everything including shoeplay on onlyfans.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Could be an epic day. Only Rebecca and Diane today and both are wearing pumps
Dole

Post by Dole »

Interestingly, Rebecca removed the strapp again
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yeah, that was great. Show wasn’t as good as it could have been. Not enough standing segments

Dole wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:02 pm Interestingly, Rebecca removed the strapp again
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike i saw you asking about Rebecca in the YT Chat. She actually has been doing radio like Xavi said and some other stuff. idk what as i dont speak German. She did pop in the YT chat (right after you left i guess) and gave an update. She said she's doing other things while she's not at the Pearl TV studio and that she will be back on Monday.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

BF I did see that and I do believe Xavi about her being on radio…just wonder why. People are clamoring for on the show…Pearl TV has got to get her on more
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

the show has been a little boring lately. Diana still does her thing but mostly wearing the strappy shoes. Monika is starting to try a little bit but you still dont really get much from her. Rebecca has been gone and seem like people are going crazy without her. I will admit tho i think Rebecca is the glue to the whole team (in my opinion) but ill be happy with Diana any day of the week.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

OMG, this might be the single best day in PEARL TV history. Both Rebecca and Diana wearing pumps and both dipping
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:05 pm OMG, this might be the single best day in PEARL TV history. Both Rebecca and Diana wearing pumps and both dipping
they must of saw you and that dude View52 complaints in the chat. :ooook:
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

Today's live show had one of the best presentations I have ever seen. They did 2 different heated mats. During the 1st presentation Diana took off her heels and moved the mat around her feet. For the 2nd presentation both Diana and Rebecca had off their heels and were rubbing their feet on the mat. To make it even better Diana had on pantyhose!!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Almost entire week was off the hook…and the one, single most common denominator is….REBECCA.
Hopefully PEARLTV can figure that out.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Anything good today? On vacation all week just checking phone. Saw both our girls were in nylons….HELL YEAH
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I missed pretty much the whole week. ive been in the hospital this whole time and just got out today. i noticed that Diana was in pantyhose tho. i gotta catch up and i see what i missed. i aslso see Monica had on nylons too but some big old mud stomper boots.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hope all is good Blackfoot
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:24 am Hope all is good Blackfoot
thanks much appreciated. i think i escaped death once again but i have a feeling my time is slowly running out.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Set guys on the show have taken sone advice from HSN/QVC. Everything was blocking our views today. (although I notice that Diana will dip and take her shoe off even when she knows she can’t be seen).
Can’t wait till they’re done with those solar panels.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:49 am (although I notice that Diana will dip and take her shoe off even when she knows she can’t be seen).
Ive noticed that too and she will lift or show her foot to show that she has her shoe off. (I like that about her)