DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Natedogg_M
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Natedogg_M »

If you saw the live feeds today, Merve was doing lots of shoeplay during the Countdown Show when she was sitting down. Typically she is wearing strappy heels so we get nothing. But today she was wearing strapless pumps and the pumps were just a little big because you could see a space between her heel and the back of the shoe. Usually she also keeps her foot pressed against the floor which doesn't allow for any shoeplay, but today she had her heel out of her shoe several times. She even did a slight dangle (not much, but I will take it).


Mr. Mike
Posts: 2224
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

I wouldn’t say her shoes were loose, but just the opposite. She had to work to get the heel out of shoe and definitely had to work to put it back on (had to use her hand). That’s a tight shoe.

BTW, Monika is useless. She looks like a baby giraffe out there…awkward, shy and wears terrible shoes.
Dole
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Dole »

today Rebecca live at 5 p.m.
extreme dangling
and massaged her foot.....


I agree with @ Mr. Mike
Yes Monika is useless, no shoes, no dangling......
wears awful shoes heels....


Today Merve has good shoes but nothing dangling...

Diana and Rebecca
they remain queens
Mr. Mike
Posts: 2224
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

I would pay a “Kings Ransom” for a Rebecca/Diana/Merve standing Top 10 segment with them all in pumps…can you even imagine???
User avatar
Natedogg_M
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Natedogg_M »

OMG!!! I missed most of today's show and I am just now watching it on the replay. The closeup that they did on Rebecca was one of the best moments I have ever seen b4 on Pearl TV. Then as the cam pulled away from Rebecca's beautiful pantyhose foot it showed Merve pretending to rub the massager over her breasts. LOL!!! Once she realized the camera was on her she got embarrassed. It was hilarious!!!
Mr. Mike
Posts: 2224
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

With the ever so slight dangling she was doing the other day…maybe she’s loosening up and getting more comfortable….



Natedogg_M wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:33 am OMG!!! I missed most of today's show and I am just now watching it on the replay. The closeup that they did on Rebecca was one of the best moments I have ever seen b4 on Pearl TV. Then as the cam pulled away from Rebecca's beautiful pantyhose foot it showed Merve pretending to rub the massager over her breasts. LOL!!! Once she realized the camera was on her she got embarrassed. It was hilarious!!!
User avatar
Natedogg_M
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Natedogg_M »

I began to think that about a little over a month ago when I started seeing her doing lots of heelpops and then even the slight little dangling that she normally does. In the past she never would of done either of those things. She used to wear really long dresses and her shoes were planted on her feet. Now she is wearing short skirts or smaller dresses and she is doing shoeplay. Today she also did a dangle from the tip of her toes like Diana always does. But she did it when they were presenting a light so the lights were turned down. You could see the silhouette of her feet and heel and you could tell the heel was barely on her foot.

That is how Diana also started dangling. They start it in the dark (probably in case they drop their shoe it is less embarrassing)and when the lights come back on they have their shoe back on.
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:46 am With the ever so slight dangling she was doing the other day…maybe she’s loosening up and getting more comfortable….



Natedogg_M wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:33 am OMG!!! I missed most of today's show and I am just now watching it on the replay. The closeup that they did on Rebecca was one of the best moments I have ever seen b4 on Pearl TV. Then as the cam pulled away from Rebecca's beautiful pantyhose foot it showed Merve pretending to rub the massager over her breasts. LOL!!! Once she realized the camera was on her she got embarrassed. It was hilarious!!!
Mr. Mike
Posts: 2224
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

Anyone got a picture/video of this???
Dole
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Dole »

Natedogg_M wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:57 am I began to think that about a little over a month ago when I started seeing her doing lots of heelpops and then even the slight little dangling that she normally does. In the past she never would of done either of those things. She used to wear really long dresses and her shoes were planted on her feet. Now she is wearing short skirts or smaller dresses and she is doing shoeplay. Today she also did a dangle from the tip of her toes like Diana always does. But she did it when they were presenting a light so the lights were turned down. You could see the silhouette of her feet and heel and you could tell the heel was barely on her foot.

That is how Diana also started dangling. They start it in the dark (probably in case they drop their shoe it is less embarrassing)and when the lights come back on they have their shoe back on.


which girl did you mean?
Rebecca dangled
Merve is nothing dangling
ismaltese
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:47 am

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by ismaltese »

Here is the clip with Rebecca rubbing her nylon sole :o and the funny Merve tit-rubbing joke.

User avatar
Natedogg_M
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Natedogg_M »

Thanks Ismaltese! I am hoping that the whole show gets uploaded to Youtube soon too. Rebecca was on fire yesterday!
Dole
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Dole »

did Merve dangle yesterday?
Dole
Posts: 484
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Dole »

Diana often starts with good heels
but he always changes his shoes later strappy heels

he often changes his shoes, even 3 times a day
taqnet
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:29 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by taqnet »

ismaltese wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:05 pm Here is the clip with Rebecca rubbing her nylon sole :o and the funny Merve tit-rubbing joke.

Thanks, video seems private.
moxley95
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:12 pm
Location: France

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by moxley95 »

Natedogg_M wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:57 am I began to think that about a little over a month ago when I started seeing her doing lots of heelpops and then even the slight little dangling that she normally does. In the past she never would of done either of those things. She used to wear really long dresses and her shoes were planted on her feet. Now she is wearing short skirts or smaller dresses and she is doing shoeplay. Today she also did a dangle from the tip of her toes like Diana always does. But she did it when they were presenting a light so the lights were turned down. You could see the silhouette of her feet and heel and you could tell the heel was barely on her foot.

That is how Diana also started dangling. They start it in the dark (probably in case they drop their shoe it is less embarrassing)and when the lights come back on they have their shoe back on.
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:46 am With the ever so slight dangling she was doing the other day…maybe she’s loosening up and getting more comfortable….



Natedogg_M wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:33 am OMG!!! I missed most of today's show and I am just now watching it on the replay. The closeup that they did on Rebecca was one of the best moments I have ever seen b4 on Pearl TV. Then as the cam pulled away from Rebecca's beautiful pantyhose foot it showed Merve pretending to rub the massager over her breasts. LOL!!! Once she realized the camera was on her she got embarrassed. It was hilarious!!!
I dont know wich live you are talking about but i watch pearl TV live toroughly and i didn't see any dangling by her
User avatar
Natedogg_M
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Natedogg_M »

It was during the 5 Euro Show when she was presenting a candle.
ismaltese
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:47 am

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by ismaltese »

taqnet wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:48 am
ismaltese wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:05 pm Here is the clip with Rebecca rubbing her nylon sole :o and the funny Merve tit-rubbing joke.

Thanks, video seems private.
Sorry now it is public (but maybe the show has been published on pearl tv too)
Mr. Mike
Posts: 2224
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 4:54 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

I was talking about Merve “loosening up”. Were you talking about Rebecca “dangling from her toes” or Merve???



Natedogg_M wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:27 pm It was during the 5 Euro Show when she was presenting a candle.
User avatar
Natedogg_M
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Natedogg_M »

Sorry Mr Mike, I was responding to Moxley. He was saying he didn't see Rebecca doing any dangling. At least that is what I think he was saying.
Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:04 pm I was talking about Merve “loosening up”. Were you talking about Rebecca “dangling from her toes” or Merve???



Natedogg_M wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:27 pm It was during the 5 Euro Show when she was presenting a candle.
Xzzzy
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Xzzzy »

Video is definitely still private.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post