DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Natedogg_M

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Natedogg_M »

BlackFoot wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:50 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:32 pm Yes, there have been some good days. Hopefully it keeps up.
Have you noticed lately there's been a lot of footsie going on with Diana and Rebecca. Diana was definitely playing footsies with Rebecca behind those panels in that Generator segment today. Rebecca would leave her foot there then she would move it and Diana would lean her leg over then her and Rebecca were going back and forth. Even Monika was looking like "what yall doing?" lol Diana was also doing it Friday during the generator segment with Rebecca. Also when they sit next to each other in white chairs she'll usually bump Rebecca's shoe. Just another reason why i love when they do shows together. idk if it's Rebecca that brings something out of Diana or Diana that brings something out of Rebecca. they just work well together.
U are exactlyt right!! I also don't know which person is bringing the other person out more, but I love it. I tend to think it is Diana. Diana was very playful and flirty when Kristen was around. And when Rebecca 1st started she wore very long dresses and never did any shoeplay. I think when Kristen left Rebecca became the person that Diana liked having more fun with. And as a result it has loosened her up and now she is doing incredible shoeplay and having fun on set.

Today Rebecca even took off her heel so that she could push a light switch, that was on the ground, with her foot. The camera guy actually helped with this, this time. He kept zooming on Rebecca's heel since it was by the switch. Eventually Rebecca popped her heel out a little. Then the next time the camera came back to her she had taken off her heel. This station is amazing!!!

Flame

Post by Flame »

Natedogg_M wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:16 pm
BlackFoot wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:50 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:32 pm Yes, there have been some good days. Hopefully it keeps up.
Have you noticed lately there's been a lot of footsie going on with Diana and Rebecca. Diana was definitely playing footsies with Rebecca behind those panels in that Generator segment today. Rebecca would leave her foot there then she would move it and Diana would lean her leg over then her and Rebecca were going back and forth. Even Monika was looking like "what yall doing?" lol Diana was also doing it Friday during the generator segment with Rebecca. Also when they sit next to each other in white chairs she'll usually bump Rebecca's shoe. Just another reason why i love when they do shows together. idk if it's Rebecca that brings something out of Diana or Diana that brings something out of Rebecca. they just work well together.
U are exactlyt right!! I also don't know which person is bringing the other person out more, but I love it. I tend to think it is Diana. Diana was very playful and flirty when Kristen was around. And when Rebecca 1st started she wore very long dresses and never did any shoeplay. I think when Kristen left Rebecca became the person that Diana liked having more fun with. And as a result it has loosened her up and now she is doing incredible shoeplay and having fun on set.

Today Rebecca even took off her heel so that she could push a light switch, that was on the ground, with her foot. The camera guy actually helped with this, this time. He kept zooming on Rebecca's heel since it was by the switch. Eventually Rebecca popped her heel out a little. Then the next time the camera came back to her she had taken off her heel. This station is amazing!!!
Monika was the one who made Rebecca do it. She kept saying that Rebecca should show us again how she can push the switch barefoot. She knows why :)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The Solar Panel shows still drive me nuts. So damn much is going on that we can’t see…and the girls fucking know it…so frustrating
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

They are definitely teasing us but it's all good tho but it seems more and more creeps are popping in the chat these days including that idiot from this group italian_stallion. who comes and love to bother Rebecca and comes in the chat like "did she dangle yet, Rebecca please take off your shoes Rebecca please dangle etc......" now other creeps are doing that too. i swear they gonna ruining it for everybody. even saw idiot who joined the sponsors then post "where is my baby?" talking about Diana smh......so Nick A and Xavi went after him and the comment was removed. this starting to get real annoying with these new people coming complaining and saying stupid stuff to them. i saw another complaining about Monika Jeans. the jeans look good to me but just not a fan of the army boots. jeans and heels for me. then there's another guy i see in the chat and recorded videos always complaining about the girls outfits and shoes. they never look professional and stuff. man just STFU and watch the show or go somewhere else. and yesterday i saw someone ask if the whole chat is full of foot fetish people. to that i would basically say yes. we the ones that watch pretty much everyday.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

100% agree BF. That's why we as humans can't have Nice Things...because inevitably we will fuck it up. Italian Stallion needs to STFU...Hopefully nothing changes because this the best & most consistent show we have on YT
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Rebecca was very timid and tame that last 10 Euro Show…all standing but just a few semi hidden dips
Flame

Post by Flame »

That new table is pain in the ass when they sit in the white chairs. you cant really see rebecca dangling. Hope its just there for the season
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Did the A-Team do anything good last couple hours? They did an early Generator Show but only a couple slight dips from Rebecca…Diana’s shoes were glued to her.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Amazing how quiet the Chat is with No Rebecca or Diana. Might as well put all the dudes on the show. She took her boots for something today (doesn’t do much). They need a 4th girl.
No A-team = No Viewers
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

so Pearl TV shut down the Live shows early today. Claim that because all the girls are sick. (i call BS) I dont believe Diana is sick but just needed some deserved time off since she's there basically everyday. Rebecca is not sick. she was doing the radio thing and saw her doing some presentation for some movie or show. So she basically doing her side stuff. I agree they need a 4th girl. idk why they just didnt keep Monique because we all know Merve is not coming back. I also think it was because viewership was so low this week. the chat been pretty much dead all week with the exception of a couple of new people. but it's been mostly Xavi and Chester most of the week. I also think what made it worse was the fact Monika been wearing boots all week and now knee high boots instead of the usual combat boots. Once again Monika is a beautiful girl but without Diana or Rebecca she cant hold it down alone. So from what Xavi said Diana should be back with Monika on Monday.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I also have a small feeling all 3 will be wearing boots soon in protest for Monika.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I will say, the girls get sick quite a bit so I think it’s legit…plus if you saw Diana’s last show, she sneezed like 3 times on camera. What do you “in protest of Monika”…did you mean in support of? I hope not. I wish that girl Jessica had stayed. She got it the first week and was dipping and dangling.Hopefully next week is good because after that I’m gone for 2 weeks for Xmas. I can check this site but won’t be able to watch YT
Dole

Post by Dole »

Jessica was awesome then she left
now or at all some new girl comes
Monika is boring and always in shows :superlol:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:32 pm I will say, the girls get sick quite a bit so I think it’s legit…plus if you saw Diana’s last show, she sneezed like 3 times on camera. What do you “in protest of Monika”…did you mean in support of? I hope not. I wish that girl Jessica had stayed. She got it the first week and was dipping and dangling.Hopefully next week is good because after that I’m gone for 2 weeks for Xmas. I can check this site but won’t be able to watch YT
Yes you are right i meant "in support of Monika" my bad. Maybe Diana is sick but Rebecca definitely aint. She's doing her side stuff. I still dont understand why they wont keep a 4th girl? First Jessica, then Cindy who was quiet upset that they didnt keep her and now Monique. idk what Pearl tv is doing because Merve is not coming back! Monika was shy but cool in the beginning even wore nylons with sandal type heels a lot. And as you remember i was a big fan of hers in the beginning. Now that she's gotten more comfortable it's like she dont care anymore. I know she has her side stuff too. But like Mike said without the A-Team the show and chat is pretty much dead. Personally i wouldnt mind them bringing in the girl they show drinking the coffee when they transition from Segment to segment.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Dole wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:38 pm Jessica was awesome then she left
now or at all some new girl comes
Monika is boring and always in shows :superlol:
Im thinking they did the same thing to Jessica as they did to Cindy. They gave her a trial and didnt renew her contract. I think they like Monika because she's more serious and professional. Rebecca is also professional but Diana really brings out the fun part of Rebecca. Those two just mesh so well together.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That’s the girl I keep asking about. She’s hot

BlackFoot wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:44 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:32 pm I will say, the girls get sick quite a bit so I think it’s legit…plus if you saw Diana’s last show, she sneezed like 3 times on camera. What do you “in protest of Monika”…did you mean in support of? I hope not. I wish that girl Jessica had stayed. She got it the first week and was dipping and dangling.Hopefully next week is good because after that I’m gone for 2 weeks for Xmas. I can check this site but won’t be able to watch YT
Yes you are right i meant "in support of Monika" my bad. Maybe Diana is sick but Rebecca definitely aint. She's doing her side stuff. I still dont understand why they wont keep a 4th girl? First Jessica, then Cindy who was quiet upset that they didnt keep her and now Monique. idk what Pearl tv is doing because Merve is not coming back! Monika was shy but cool in the beginning even wore nylons with sandal type heels a lot. And as you remember i was a big fan of hers in the beginning. Now that she's gotten more comfortable it's like she dont care anymore. I know she has her side stuff too. But like Mike said without the A-Team the show and chat is pretty much dead. Personally i wouldnt mind them bringing in the girl they show drinking the coffee when they transition from Segment to segment.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:25 pm That’s the girl I keep asking about. She’s hot
I actually found Monique on IG a couple months back. she's also a model like Merve. i was gonna ask her what happened with Pearl TV but i decided to just let her be. Cindy on the other hand was very open and upset about it.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike i think you right. I think Pearl TV is up to something lately. I think they trying to rid the chat of most of the fetish people. There's been a lot of new people constantly coming in the chat asking if the girls did this and that plus begging the girls to do stuff. there's even a new idiot name mswoowoo or something like that that' comment the same thing on and recorded videos Pearl TV release "Rebecca stockings please" smh......and the other idiot that posted that Rebecca video here who be begging Rebecca to do stuff in the chat. i think it use to be fun for the girls but now i think it has gotten a little outta control now. More and more people go to that chat and say stupid stuff to the girls. Another talking about "His Pearl TV" and "His Diana baby" then you have the Monika idiot i saw telling you to respect Monika after Xavi said it. He says stupid stuff to her all day. He was even asking for her IG in the chat smh....Like i been saying i dont think it's fun for the girls anymore because the chat and comments are full of creeps now. I also think Pearl TV needs to close off the chat to general public for a bit. Just have members/sponsors in there like the usual people.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Totally agree
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The Show is really sad and pathetic right now. Literally a week and a half with no A-Team. It’s just Xavi on there “loving” everything and Nicky A on occasion.