DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:56 pm Not really. Of course they never uploaded the epic Solar Panel Show. I’m out at a conference till Thursday so I can’t watch this week
idk what's going with that channel lately. i lot shady stuff going on and lot lies being told all the time now they got a new guy in the group (PeterS) acting like he's running the chat with Xavi. Diana is not on today. Xavi and them always claiming that these girls are sick. Diana is NOT sick. she's spending the day with Kristen for Kristen's birthday today.

i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That why I made the comment…these girls can’t possibly get sick this often. This Peter guy is new the last week or so
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

That guy PeterS is becoming annoying already. every time you comment on one of the ladies outfits he has to come behind you and reply. "Pearl TV offers that the models wear desired dresses. Details can be found in the member area." He think because he's a VIP now that he deserves exclusive uploads. He's also been complaining to Pearl TV to make the uploads (especially Rebecca uploads) exclusive to members only. He's also mad he aint get some kind of welcome package that comes with being a VIP. He also thinks that he runs the Pearl TV Chat now with Xavi.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Xavi made an interesting comment on Friday. He said “Mr. Mike be here on the 22nd”. I asked him why later on and he said he couldn’t remember. He doesn’t know the schedule till day before so not sure.
neil48

Post by neil48 »

Blackfoot is quite correct about Peter S becoming a constant and vocal presence. He seems to be something of a Rebecca obsessive (understandable)but is deluding himself if he thinks being a VIP member is going to give him sole right of possession or that Pearl will create an exclusive Rebecca BHS for his benefit. Doubtless he has been disappointed to find that membership offers pretty well nothing exclusive apart from access to the BHS videos a few hours before them being uploaded to the main channel. For me the only possible inducement for paid membership might be if Pearl was uploading the unpublished shows to the member's channel, most of which would probably be Rebecca anyway and never likely to be seen again otherwise. It would add substance to and probably increase membership (and Pearl revenue), but will sadly probably remain just another idle fantasy.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:57 pm Xavi made an interesting comment on Friday. He said “Mr. Mike be here on the 22nd”. I asked him why later on and he said he couldn’t remember. He doesn’t know the schedule till day before so not sure.
Xavi be lying. i believe he does work for Pearl TV. i saw him say the other day after you left "Mr. Mike comeback Rebecca and Diana return on Wednesday. Rebecca was doing her radio show the other day and Diana is in Paris right now. She went to see Kristen for her birthday and then went on to Paris. She did a live this morning on IG but cut it short because of idiots jumping on asking and saying "are you wearing nylons?" "nylon legs of Pearl TV" etc.......people just saying random dumb stuff to her instead of just talking to her like a normal person.
neil48 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:31 pm Blackfoot is quite correct about Peter S becoming a constant and vocal presence. He seems to be something of a Rebecca obsessive (understandable)but is deluding himself if he thinks being a VIP member is going to give him sole right of possession or that Pearl will create an exclusive Rebecca BHS for his benefit. Doubtless he has been disappointed to find that membership offers pretty well nothing exclusive apart from access to the BHS videos a few hours before them being uploaded to the main channel. For me the only possible inducement for paid membership might be if Pearl was uploading the unpublished shows to the member's channel, most of which would probably be Rebecca anyway and never likely to be seen again otherwise. It would add substance to and probably increase membership (and Pearl revenue), but will sadly probably remain just another idle fantasy.
I agree but that dude is still annoying. trying to make everything exclusive to VIP because he was the only dumbass to purchase a VIP membership.
neil48

Post by neil48 »

Yes, certainly annoying, as is the "random dumb stuff" you refer to. A particularly nauseating example is the guy constantly referring to "baby M" or "baby D" in the comments, as on the last BHS. Guess it just washes over the girls, who must be pretty well accustomed to every form of stupidity by now.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We got a lot of Monika in heels Friday…was hoping for something. In the BTS videos she’s not shy about her feet.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:10 am We got a lot of Monika in heels Friday…was hoping for something. In the BTS videos she’s not shy about her feet.
the standing segment you could tell her feet were hurting and she wanted to dip but didnt. she did do some minor dangling in another segment tho.
neil48 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:52 pm Yes, certainly annoying, as is the "random dumb stuff" you refer to. A particularly nauseating example is the guy constantly referring to "baby M" or "baby D" in the comments, as on the last BHS. Guess it just washes over the girls, who must be pretty well accustomed to every form of stupidity by now.
just like the guy that kept calling Rebecca ugly smh....idk what he's looking at but Rebecca is definitely not ugly. she stayed polite, thanked him for watching and wished the guy a Happy New Year and went on with her business. it's like when the ladies dont respond to them or do what they want they like to go at them and be all disrespectful to them smh.......
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I know we couldn’t see it because of the solar panels but Monika clearly took 1 or both shoes off behind the panel…you see her drop about 3”.
It’s something
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:40 pm I know we couldn’t see it because of the solar panels but Monika clearly took 1 or both shoes off behind the panel…you see her drop about 3”.
It’s something
Yeah you can definitely tell the heels are off because she at the same level as the guy. with heels on she taller than him. i must say tho she is looking really hot today with the heels. i cant really tell if she's wearing nylons but her legs are looking so silky shiny. :o too bad she dont do the flamingo stance to show you the heels are off like Diana does sometimes.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The last week or so she has been wearing more heels. I’m telling you if she dipped on a show the chat room would implode
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

BlackFoot wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:17 pm Yeah you can definitely tell the heels are off because she at the same level as the guy. with heels on she taller than him. i must say tho she is looking really hot today with the heels. i cant really tell if she's wearing nylons but her legs are looking so silky shiny. :o too bad she dont do the flamingo stance to show you the heels are off like Diana does sometimes.
Yes, the line of the skirt drops too. She has potential ... she has beautiful feet and she does not seem to like wearing heels. I hope she'll try to wear them more frequently.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:14 pm The last week or so she has been wearing more heels. I’m telling you if she dipped on a show the chat room would implode
i believe it and i think she knows it and teasing us. as far as her foot injury she had cut her big toe last year. i remember Pearl TV posted a pic of it. she kinda faded away from regular heels after that and started wearing those sparkly chunky heels. i believe it was the left foot but not sure since it was so long ago.
ismaltese wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:39 pm Yes, the line of the skirt drops too. She has potential ... she has beautiful feet and she does not seem to like wearing heels. I hope she'll try to wear them more frequently.
We all hope so as well. i give her credit atleast she's trying now. but you can tell when she's standing for a while she gets really uncomfortable. idk if it was that foot injury from last year but you can tell her feet are hurting in regular heels.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

So it looks like all that bitching and complaining that dude PeterS was doing finally got Pearl TV to close off the chat to members only now smh.....so now him, Xavi and Chester can say hello and thank each other all day long. i have feeling the video uploads will be next. what an entitled asshole. He think Pearl TV should do everything his way or it's wrong.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

At least we are getting Monika in heels. Once again she took shoes off behind panel
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:33 pm At least we are getting Monika in heels. Once again she took shoes off behind panel
yeah i saw she did it again. i believe it is the left foot that bothers her.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

She’s gotta let us see something. We’re just going to have to catch her. BTW doesn’t PEARLTV think it’s weird to 40 straight comments from Xavi about same things?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:05 pm She’s gotta let us see something. We’re just going to have to catch her. BTW doesn’t PEARLTV think it’s weird to 40 straight comments from Xavi about same things?
as far as Monika yes we need to see something but i think it's a build up to something coming one of these days. as far as Xavi like ive been saying i think he works for Pearl TV but trying to keep it quiet but to me he's not doing a good job. Him and Chester i think both work for Pearl TV. now Xavi is kinda creepy and post the same comments on everything. (in the chat, uploaded clips, and on the ladies social media pages) who sits in a chat all day and just repeat the same comments everyday? Chester is his yes man who agrees with everything he says. also he likes to come at you all the time now. Nicky A is in and out not around all the time so i believe he's just a regular member. now that chat is cut off to us that means Wayne is cut off too now. then you got one guy (Jerron or something like that) that comes everyday asking about those massage chairs that havent been shown in about a year. then you have that dude View52 trying to tell people dont say this and that blah blah blah. Remember he use to come to the chat saying all kind of crazy stuff to the ladies and begging them to do stuff. for now we can watch in peace and chat in here and dont have worry about idiots going at the ladies now but you know they will be in the uploaded videos comments now.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It’s like their own personal circle jerk and now add Pete S. I must have Chester blocked cause I don’t see him. I just think the big news is Rebecca & Diana tomorrow