DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

actually Diana is here today. Rebecca comes back tomorrow. at first he said both would be back tomorrow but Diana is actually on today. as far as Chester every time you comment he goes after you. "here's Mr. Mike same thing all the time with him.", "Mr. Mike loves to complain", "Mr. Mike doesnt like anything" etc.....

i love a woman's nylon feet!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

then you have the same people asking for Merve after Pearl TV himself came in the chat and said she's not coming back.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Chester can suck it. I don’t boots or strappy shoes…
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

We are officially in the “Upside Down World”
Rebecca is wearing boots
Monika is dangling
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 3:38 pm We are officially in the “Upside Down World”
Rebecca is wearing boots
Monika is dangling
sucks that Rebecca is wearing boots on her first day back. Monika has been doing a lot these last 2 weeks. like i said i think she's trying but who knows. plus loved her outfit with the pink jacket, tan nylons and heels. let's see what Diana is up to today. I wish she would switch back to the tan nylons also. You never what you gonna get from her these days but she's still my favorite. :love:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It’s the right foot she always dangles so maybe that was the foot she hurt
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:19 pm It’s the right foot she always dangles so maybe that was the foot she hurt
idk i cant remember. i do remember seeing that pic Pearl TV posted when it happened tho. i noticed she does that "Rebecca style" dangling.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I wonder if this was done purposely to focus on Monika today. Rebecca in boots and Diana in the chucky Sandals. but other then that all 3 ladies look great today.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

So it seems that dude PeterS is still complaining. so he's been emailing and faxing Pearl TV about member benefits/ privileges so he's definitely the reason they closed off the chat because that was one of the things he was complaining about when he became a VIP and now he's still complaining. he saying the shows have been getting more and more boring and dont address the fans (except Spanish fans "meaning Xavi") The show is a German so they sell and address german needs so wtf is he talking about? so him and Xavi were going back and forth and of course Chester jumped as usual backing up Xavi. then finally appeared out of nowhere Nicky A so he jumped in and set PeterS straight then ran him off. i was actually happy he did that. he asked him simple questions that PeterS really couldnt answer then he says "i didnt come here to be insulted by you" :superlol: Nicky A asked him what member benefits are you talking about that you havent received? then PeterS says "im outta here". that dude PeterS is gonna be a problem for all of us going forward i see. he's always complaining about benefits and privileges. he's constantly contacting Pearl TV about this stuff. like i said before he wants everything done his way that benefits him forget everybody else.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yeah I think he’s running himself right out. All 3 girls in heels today….WOWSER
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

im starting to dislike these panel shows. they use to be so good now they just fully block the ladies now. why is that one tall panel always in front of the ladies only?
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

I dont mind all 3 ladies being on but i dont like that Diana gets left out of most the segments or she just left to walking in the products. btw Diana is looking amazing today and even rocking the ponytail. 😍 :love:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Agree. Because they like to fuck with us

BlackFoot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:27 pm im starting to dislike these panel shows. they use to be so good now they just fully block the ladies now. why is that one tall panel always in front of the ladies only?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yeah I hate when Diana is just a “model”. Wish they would use her more as a presenter
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:33 pm Yeah I hate when Diana is just a “model”. Wish they would use her more as a presenter
no Diana today. **IM SAD** so here comes the usual bs from Xavi and Chester that's she's sick smh....and of course the usual bs from PeterS "finally something other than Solar Panels" smh.....also im noticing the newer generator/panel segments they are sitting down now which sucks.
neil48

Post by neil48 »

Hard to believe that Pearl would hold Diana back from presentations if she wanted to do them...I suspect she's just taking the opportunity to take things easy while Rebecca is available and is probably happy with just showing off her catwalk moves during the walk-ons. A pity the chance to see her and Rebecca interacting again will probably be lost during the few days Pearl will probably have both of them available. Some rare (in that it isn't hidden behind something) standing shoeplay from Rebecca in the "kitchen sink" catalogue segment at the end of the live shows today. Someone with the technical ability to do so should save the segment and post it before it inevitably vanishes because for certain Pearl won't upload it.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The Rebecca segment was great. I’ve been just videoing off my phone her segments as I don’t trust them to upload.
Yeah the solar panel shows are obnoxious…6-7 of them all lined up blocking everything
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike Rebecca's on a roll today looking all good in that hot pink!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:33 pm Yeah I hate when Diana is just a “model”. Wish they would use her more as a presenter
Diana has a speech problem at times I notice sometimes when she talks. So she makes up for it by being flirty and the life of the party Rebecca has the voice to present and sell.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Footsiefreak wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:57 pm
Diana has a speech problem at times I notice sometimes when she talks. So she makes up for it by being flirty and the life of the party Rebecca has the voice to present and sell.
Diana is still learning German and English.