DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Globe

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Globe »

Welp the trio return was a bummer. So much for the shiny high heels on all 3, apart from the bathtub mat presentation by Diana and a few Rébecca dangles, barely nothing.

Maybe they'll be more inspired tomorrow

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I’m getting a little worried. Early on Rebecca had a few dips, but Diana has been very quiet lately. There was a rumor about a boyfriend and that maybe he us telling her not to do that…hopefully it’s not true but she has really been quiet.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:41 pm I’m getting a little worried. Early on Rebecca had a few dips, but Diana has been very quiet lately. There was a rumor about a boyfriend and that maybe he us telling her not to do that…hopefully it’s not true but she has really been quiet.
This was also rumored when people were say Carlsten was suppose to be dating Diana and he was telling her the same thing. idk know how true any of this is but heard it all before. I think she's just had enough for a while and probably why they closed the chat to members only. all the random idiots complaining and going at Diana because she aint doing what they want. like i been saying Titanis be saying things to her in german then play innocent after fact. then the idiot randy guy and of course the usuals who are still in the chat doing what they always do. btw what happened to that girl Melissa?
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hopefully you are right and she’s just taking a break to stop the nonsense. I think she came in just to help out when all the girls were sick.
Globe

Post by Globe »

At least the members only chat keeps the tools out of there. Though not the best solution because surely these guys will find other ways to annoy the girls :roll:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

just for the record Diana over everybody on Pearl TV. She's the best and most beautiful. followed by Rebecca. A-Team all day!
Elstern1

Post by Elstern1 »

If I can write down my point of view: The big and really only problem for me is this chat, with all the idiots who write these things there. This destroys so much...
Rebecca is the best example. In my opinion, almost everything she does is totally candid. Shoeplay is just "in" her, you can see that again and again. She never used to think about what wonderful things she was doing and even now she still gets caught every now and then. But she's paying attention now. That is unfortunately the case. Because it was discussed far too often in the chat. What gives me hope is that if the chat calms down a bit, things will turn out well again. I live in Germany and about 100 miles from the studios and I can tell you: Nobody here is discussing this shoeplay thing, it's completely lost. It's just a topic in the chat! Therefore: If the chat calms down, there is a chance that we will see significantly more shoeplay again. My opinion. Let's hope for it and enjoy all the moments.
Globe

Post by Globe »

Interesting pov, ty for sharing ! Though I must say, I think you're way too innocent thinking this is candid as of now.

The example you have taken with Rébecca, sure she is a natural and at the start it was truly. But now they perfectly aware of what they're doing and none of that is 100% candid. It's a little game that has developped throughout the years to pull in more viewers and get more traction and also I guess to have some fun.

But I do agree on one thing, the chat has gone way beyond limits and it's getting obvious that they're refraining themselves from playing along to calm things down.
luvdangle

Post by luvdangle »

Just rewatched some of the January videos - sooo much shoeplay in some of those its amazing. The last 2 weeks have been very disappointing. I wonder why they suddenly stopped?
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

i've read those chats, there's very few people commenting (except the weirdos). Do they really need the chat if only foot fetish guys are going to blow up the comments? Is it good for business to have the chat there where serious shoppers of the channel can go there (not looking for feet) and see us rubbing our cocks and sharing every thought that pops in our head about feet?

Because that is what it must look like. By "us" I don't mean myself or people here complaining, but the royal group. I've said in the past that I wouldn't care if all the shoeplay stopped on Pearl, it would just suck. But the girls are normal people, as they come in that line of business, and people can't be making stupid shit up in their heads and then talking to them. It WAS probably fun for Diana and company for a while, but now I wouldn't fault any of them for backing the hell off.

Right now, the only way I see our more effervescent brethren being stopped from saying stupid shit, is if we remove their voices. It's if the Pearl TV powers-that-be remove the comments option from their videos. This way the girls don't need to see that crap and worry they're attracting an unsavory crowd.
Big shoeplay fan
luvdangle

Post by luvdangle »

We're back in business! Today was great.
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

Rebecca just had one of the best moments ever! Right before Diana brought out the next item during the 5 Euro Show, Rebecca's heel fell off her toe as she was moving it on the ground. As she went to pick it up with her foot Diana kicked at it. Diana's kick didn't move it too much, but it did just enough for Rebecca to struggle to get it back on. She then ended up just moving her shoe around on the floor fishing for it. She could have just looked down, but she was trying to pretend like nothing happened. Pearl TV is the best!!
Globe

Post by Globe »

Great start to the week with the A-team. Thanks Diana and Rébecca, it was great to see you back playing a bit !

Rébecca for a fantastic Cinderella moment, props to the director for panning onto that, I loved how she just accepted her fate and smiled into the camera, you could almost hear her say "this one is for you guys" ;)

The standing shows had some nice segments with a bit of dipping too.

Overall a great day, hoping it stands as a premise for thursday and friday where we might have the A-team again !
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

nice beginning to the week.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Good way to start the week. Let’s put last week behind us. Thank you ladies. I do wish Rebecca would keep those newer shiny heels on…they are high and sexy
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

All 3 ladies Wednesday…hoping for a good day.
Elstern1

Post by Elstern1 »

Guys, buckle up.
Rebecca in todays five-euro show around the 17th or 18th minute.
Unbelievable. IN-CRE-DI-BLE!!!
luvdangle

Post by luvdangle »

I watched it - some excellent dangling but anything else?
Elstern1

Post by Elstern1 »

So much more. Look closely!
One of the most unbelievable scenes we ever saw here, in my opinion.
luvdangle

Post by luvdangle »

I will once released tomorrow and find exact timing. Thanks for flagging this!