DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by Mr. Mike »

Just wanted to open this to talk about the channel and not have it get lost in all the videos.
I 100% believe all the girls/producers/cameramen no what is going on on this show...and they don't care and often oblige it. It's Germany, they're not prudish like us Americans. If you read the chats on the side during the "Live Shows", everyone know whats going on and blatantly asks for it. If HSN or QVC just let the girls be girls and let them do what they do naturally...there would be no issues. As far as the girls go, here's what I believe;

DIANA: by far the best. I believe she is 50/50. I think 1/2 the time she blatantly sticks that foot our for us to see and knows what she is doing. However, I have noticed on occasion, that she will dip, or stand with one shoe off slightly behind a podium and almost try and hide it...and even put shoe back on when camera gets there. But i think her feet honestly start to hurt in those heels.

REBECCA:she is coming on strong, although I would say 80/20 she dips and dangles mostly because her feet hurt, not for show. She is very subtle about it and doesn't make it too obvious.

JESSICA: jury is still out as she is new. Only seen her dipping once and a few dangles...although I can see her lean more towards a Diana than a Rebecca.

Curious what you all think as this show has really taken off over the last 8-10 months as an absolute goldmine.

BlackFoot

Re: DISCUSSION ONLY About Pearl TV Shopping Channel (No Videos)

Post by BlackFoot »

I think you mean Jessica (The brunette) and not Monika (The Blonde). i havent seen Monika do anything but take off her shoes to demonstrate a few products. also saw her take off her shoes during a behind the scenes video. I know Monika stabbed her big toe with her spiked heels so maybe that's why she dont do much. Pearl TV even posted about it on youtube and showed a pic of her nylon foot. Now they have another girl Merv also a blonde) havent seen her do anything yet but it seems like she taken Diana's spot. Dont see Diana as much now and she's been wearing T -Strap heels or the heels with the strap around the ankle so no shoeplay at all. she even demostrated the hand held massager and she usually takes off the shoes and massage her foot and nothing just used on her legs and kept her shoes on.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hope we don’t lose Diana, although she was on a lit today just not shoes for shoeplay.
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

They definately know. There aren’t many comments so they probably read them all. They haven’t many likes too, so I think they
are happy to gain some by teasing us …

I still think that Diana’s feet don’t like heels.
Rebecca’ dips looks quitennatural but the fact that she started dipping now after months it’s strange.

Jessica dips and dangles are really suspect to me. Statistically hard to have 3 dippers im a row like that!

P.S. It must be said that german (and northern europe) ladies are more used to show their feet. For example, now I am in a hotel in a mountain village in the alps: at dinner after skiing italians wear shoes, germans wear slippers …
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Moved to the "let's talk" section 😊
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dole

Post by Dole »

Only Monika doesn't show anything, nothing dangle,dipps....
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Dole wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:03 pm Only Monika doesn't show anything, nothing dangle,dipps....
and that's sad she's beautiful too. but she doesnt hesitate to remove her shoes to demonstrate certain products. she is a little stiff and too serious and needs to lighten up and have fun on the job like Diana and Merve.
Gibbs94

Post by Gibbs94 »

Do the presenters actually see any of the comments made on the YouTube live stream? If so I’d be more inclined to ask them to dangle and see if it actually works
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I believe they do. Some of the guys say they buy shoes for the girls to wear. People were complaining about Diana’s strappy shoes and she literally changed shoes mid show.
It’s a very interesting show
Dole

Post by Dole »

BlackFoot wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:39 pm
Dole wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:03 pm Only Monika doesn't show anything, nothing dangle,dipps....
and that's sad she's beautiful too. but she doesnt hesitate to remove her shoes to demonstrate certain products. she is a little stiff and too serious and needs to lighten up and have fun on the job like Diana and Merve.

Does Merve ever dangling?

Merve is stubborn too

Jessi was very active, much like Diana
but Jessi is no longer on pearl tv
Dole

Post by Dole »

Gibbs94 wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:37 pm Do the presenters actually see any of the comments made on the YouTube live stream? If so I’d be more inclined to ask them to dangle and see if it actually works
girls see it too
Jessi has responded several times in a live chat on youtube
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

so today i happen to catch a livestream from Monika this morning on IG and Diana was fixing Monika's hair. i hear she does a livestream every friday. I dont understand German so i didnt stay that long. but i heard someone was demanding Diana change her shoes and if that's true yall need to really chill with Diana and rest of the ladies. she does stuff for us and sometimes she dont wear the right shoes but dont go demanding her to change her shoes or it might a negative affect on the her and her shoeplay. she seems really cool and actually changed her shoes (from the one with the strap on top to some regular heels.) she did some dangling and even did some dancing in her nylon feet. but all im saying is if you gonna speak to these Pearl tv girls be nice and respectful and dont be demanding stuff. they do it because they want to. btw i saw a pic of Monika and Merve kissing on the lips!
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

Sorry blackfoot but it isn't anyone on this site who does this as we all do the watch from afar and not get involved as we have all seen many girls/angles from camera change due to stupid comments from people tbh its only a matter of time before it all stops as people are stupid and think that they control what is happening. Tbh it maybe due to the fact they are German that it is still happening or maybe some girls don't care as long as it brings in views or attention. 100% the videos get a hell of alot more views when shoeplay is in them
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Wonderboy1000 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:11 pm Sorry blackfoot but it isn't anyone on this site who does this as we all do the watch from afar and not get involved as we have all seen many girls/angles from camera change due to stupid comments from people tbh its only a matter of time before it all stops as people are stupid and think that they control what is happening. Tbh it maybe due to the fact they are German that it is still happening or maybe some girls don't care as long as it brings in views or attention. 100% the videos get a hell of alot more views when shoeplay is in them
Not saying it's anyone in here. just saying if you gonna speak to them just be respectful and dont be demanding things from them. there was a dipshit in Monika's livestream talking about his penis smh.......idk if she said anything to him as i cant understand what she's saying but people like that ruin it for everybody. As im sure Pearl TV monitor their Youtube Stream comments as it's mostly the same people in there everyday. and yes the girls do reply in the youtube stream i heard so they do see the things people write and say. but that one guy was on Monika's IG Livestream talking about his penis and another i heard was demanding Diana change her shoes. the one guy from the Youtube stream told me he gifted Diana those yellow heels she wore the other day.
Dole

Post by Dole »

despite all the comments on youtube probably Diana knows about the comments about dangling I'm not always sure if dangling is for us or because of leg pain.....

those yellow heels she wore were given to her by someone?
seriously :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Dole wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:01 am despite all the comments on youtube probably Diana knows about the comments about dangling I'm not always sure if dangling is for us or because of leg pain.....

those yellow heels she wore were given to her by someone?
seriously :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:
yup one of the regulars in that youtube stream said he bought them for her.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

well looks like things will be slowing down on Pearl TV as Covid has been creeping up on staff members. i think that's why Ann-Kathrin been gone all this time. i think she has Covid. im not 100% on that so take that with a grain of salt.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Well it's starting again. some idiot on the Pearl TV youtube chat is posting "Show us your feet Diana" smh..... what a dumb ass. i swear these people are morons. and it be that same type of idiot that would post that on a real candid video ruining it for everybody else smh....
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Honestly Blackfoot this might be the ONLY show/channel where you actually can get away with it. Sone of the guys on the chat buy the girls shoes…and they wear them. The respond to chats and even change shoes midway through a show. I don’t think the girls are offended or creeped out all…I think they enjoy it. The camera guy or the producers definitely don’t have any problems with it…just my 2 pennies
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:16 am Honestly Blackfoot this might be the ONLY show/channel where you actually can get away with it. Sone of the guys on the chat buy the girls shoes…and they wear them. The respond to chats and even change shoes midway through a show. I don’t think the girls are offended or creeped out all…I think they enjoy it. The camera guy or the producers definitely don’t have any problems with it…just my 2 pennies
I understand what you saying. plus i had a conversation with the guy that bought those yellow heels for Diana.