An emotional love for feet (or maybe a light fetish?)

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

AL1992

An emotional love for feet (or maybe a light fetish?)

Post by AL1992 »

Hi lovely people!

I have a story for you, I'll try to keep it short. I am in a strange position. I am 29, male and Asexual, and emotionally Bi. However, I have a fascination with feet that's been with me since I can remember... I've always enjoyed holding people's feet, especially massaging them, warming toes, maybe nuzzling and kissing soles. I also suffer with foot pain, and my feet need massages and attention so I need to help myself with that out of necessity (which allowed me to learn more about caring for feet, which I enjoy). As an Ace person, I don't experience much sexual attraction at all, with the exception of sometimes when I'm playing these foot scenarios in my mind, the emotional hit is so strong I could possibly get a hard on, but it's not for sexual matters, I am still Asexual. If I try to make it sexual, I can't. It's also a rare occurence... On the other hand, the impulse to reach for people's feet is still present. I just have never really been attracted to the typical foot fetish activities, I tried all kinds of foot fetish related things and I've never been successful in being attracted. I am just Asexual... but I'm not sex repulsed, for example if I had a partner and they wanted to do something foot fetish related, I'd be fine with it.

So I ask you: how do you see this situation I'm in? I haven't been able to find a partner or even a friend with whom I could explore this (with the exception of a handful of people on very rare occasions irl). Usually the moment people find out I'm Asexual, they run off. I won't lie, I do sometimes wish someone would massage my aching feet, but I'm not complaining. :( I can help myself <3 I have to. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for someone that would accept this side of me just for my own pleasure, I don't feel like that. I enjoy making them feel good and happy, that's what feeds back to me and makes me feel happy. It's just that this process happens around the feet, or at least at first it does anyways. It's the go-to.

I'm fine with myself, but I feel like I don't fit anywhere.

I hope you're doing well :ooook:

:friends:
Collegetownstudios

Re: An emotional love for feet (or maybe a light fetish?)

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Nothing wrong with this situation at all. Thanks for coming to us, though most people here probably won't really empathize with your situation, because it's a female foot forum for heterosexual persons.

Myself, I happen to be asexual, but with no leanings one way or the other, so I can kind of get where you're coming from.

Here's the best advice.

You'll never fit in. No one does. Fitting in is an illusion, so in all your encounters, just confidently be who you are, and know when to show the fullness of your self, including when you are seeking foot partners.
AL1992

Post by AL1992 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:17 pm Nothing wrong with this situation at all. Thanks for coming to us, though most people here probably won't really empathize with your situation, because it's a female foot forum for heterosexual persons.

Myself, I happen to be asexual, but with no leanings one way or the other, so I can kind of get where you're coming from.

Here's the best advice.

You'll never fit in. No one does. Fitting in is an illusion, so in all your encounters, just confidently be who you are, and know when to show the fullness of your self, including when you are seeking foot partners.
Thank you for the introduction! I really appreciate it and I will keep it in mind.

That is some of the best advice so thank you, for so long I kept it all to myself and not really exploring it. But now I think it's a beautiful thing! ^_^
:friends:
Collegetownstudios

AL1992 wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:57 pm
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:17 pm Nothing wrong with this situation at all. Thanks for coming to us, though most people here probably won't really empathize with your situation, because it's a female foot forum for heterosexual persons.

Here's the best advice.

Thank you for the introduction! I really appreciate it and I will keep it in mind.

That is some of the best advice so thank you, for so long I kept it all to myself and not really exploring it. But now I think it's a beautiful thing! ^_^
Enjoy.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to our forum, and I believe the answer you got here below pretty much summarizes what I was going to say :)

Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Collegetownstudios

nyllover wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:38 pm Welcome to our forum, and I believe the answer you got here below pretty much summarizes what I was going to say :)

Thank you for the quote.