Gf friends feet

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Joe1992

Gf friends feet

Post by Joe1992 »

Was my gf birthday weekend we were having friends over for some drinks. Drinks flowing the subject of feet came up. Gf aas telling her about me playing with her feet when she watches tv and stuff. Her friend wsaring tan tights takes her socks off too expose her nylon covered toes with black polish so hot. They then start compairing feet. This point i was staring at two pairs of amazing feet wondering what I would do to both there feet.
My girl then asks me who has the nicest feet jokingly I said I couldn't see them all of a sudden they both put there feet on my knee her friend then lifts one to me face and I pretend to put her toes in my mouth she pulls away giggling then my girl puts her foot up and I start sucking on her toes I look down her friend looking closer then asks me to do to her so I did that's as far as it got but it was amazing

Footcore

Re: Gf friends feet

Post by Footcore »

So you had the chance to lick both your gfs feet and her friends at the same time ? How lucky you can be man !!! That thing must have been a huge turn on for you !
What were their reactions? What did you gf do and what the friend when you licked her toes ? Also you gf said anything later ?
Joe1992

Post by Joe1992 »

Footcore wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:41 am So you had the chance to lick both your gfs feet and her friends at the same time ? How lucky you can be man !!! That thing must have been a huge turn on for you !
What were their reactions? What did you gf do and what the friend when you licked her toes ? Also you gf said anything later ?
They were moaning and they started to play with there pussys through there tights. Her friemd text me saying she is now a fan of her feet getting played with and she will be wearing tights around me from now on. She sais she liked watching me do it so could possibly be on the cards again
Footcore

Post by Footcore »

Mmm I imagine the scene and i am going crazy !!!
christo

Post by christo »

Nice fantasy but not real.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!