What are some things women do with their feet that drives you crazy?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Elise D

Re: What are some things women do with their feet that drives you crazy?

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:46 pm When a woman has to stand on tiptoes to reach something, and her heels pop out of her shoes. My wife is short and wears flats so this is basically her life. But I'm pretty sure I've seen Kylie Minogue fall victim to this, so it's hardly the average girl's plight.

Also for the short-statured women, when they sit on a taller object and their shoes fall off. Again, this happens to my wife in a chair or restaurant booth. But picture a lady sitting on the edge of a wall, dangling her flats, and then they tumble and land on the ground. When she's too short to just stretch her leg out and put them back on, it's adorable.

The "flamingo" pose. I went on a few dates with a girl who confessed to doing this at the bookstore. While she stood there browsing, she'd slip one shoe off, fold her leg up with her foot behind her, and balance on her other foot while she stretched/wiggled her shoeless foot. I wish I'd been there to see it. I wish my wife would do this.

Related, when women slip off a shoe to adjust their sock or stocking. Some women are completely chill with it. It has a sense of vulnerability. I love it.

I guess I fall into the category of girls who’re guilty of things like this lol. I often leave my shoes unbuckled/untied so that this sort of stuff looks more natural. I’m not very tall either, about 5 foot 5 I think, because of that whenever I reach for something high I often do the “flamingo” pose but let my shoe fall when it’s already in the air so that it bounces a little.
At my school we have really modern looking chairs which also happen to be really tall so whenever I sit down I alway let a shoe fall off and then make it really obvious that I can’t get it back.

DTC1977

Re: What are some things women do with their feet that drives you crazy?

Post by DTC1977 »

When they slip their shoe off and it clomps on the floor. You don't have to have seen it but you know from the sound what just happened!