What are some things women do with their feet that drives you crazy?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

christo

What are some things women do with their feet that drives you crazy?

Post by christo »

And I mean like nonchalant things. For me my top three has gotta be the "Sole Pose" which is a woman laying on her stomach with her feet in the air. This would be my absolute favorite and drives me crazy. My next would be feet on the table. To get a great view of a woman's soles as she rests her feet on a desk or table of any kind. My third has gotta be feet on the car dash. I absolutely love this and it drives me crazy especially when they press their toes against the windshield. I really wish I could find more videos dedicated to feet on the dash but it's a bit tricky. Saw a very cute blonde the other day and her feet were so damn sexy and perfect.
Honorable mentions would be accidental footsie, driving shoeless and dancing shoeless.

I know a lot of you like shoe play so I am expecting to see responses with that. So what are your favorites.

https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
ShoeplayJ

Re: What are some things women do with their feet that drives you crazy?

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Driving with no shoes on — long thought to be illegal, but from my research it actually isn't, at least in most of the U.S. All legalities aside, it's still something that's considered "taboo", which makes it all the more appealing for me. Something about seeing exposed pretty painted toes in a place where they generally "shouldn't be exposed". Ditto, if stockings are involved.

Shoes off in the library — again, one of those "taboo" things. Except this isn't a law, so much as common library policy. You can find signs plastered all over that mention the "shoes must be worn at all times" stuff. I remember I used to go to this one library back in 2010/11, and got lucky quite a few times, with girls with their shoes off, wearing white (or otherwise bright) socks. This library had this "Quiet Study Room", which had seating for about 6 - 8 people. I used to love how literally quiet it was, and you could see SOMETHING. Now it unfortunately has been converted to two tiny little tutoring rooms, and the study area being moved out in the open. I have some pics on a busted harddrive somewhere. One day I'll be able to afford to recover them.

The crossed ankle position
Need I say more?
Need I say more?
It nearly undoes me damn near every time, when a woman crosses her feet like this and begins wiggling or spreading her toes, and you get that sole wrinkle. I never realized just how common of a movement that was among women, but nearly every time I see it, I have to stop and look.
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Feet only:

When they crunch or curl their toes so they make their foot into like a fist- absolutely wonderful. It looks so good and you can see sooo many wrinkles and crevices in the bottom of their foot.

Or, if they are wearing tennis shoes with socks and start moving their toes around in their shoes, sometimes there’s like a tendon or something that moves on their ankle. Soo mesmerizing

Shoeplay related:

Definitely when they spin the shoes in circles. That, and the act of sliding running shoes / tennis shoes on and off. And, who doesn’t love it when they use their toes to like push the back of the shoe so the front part lifts up in the air?
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

When a woman has to stand on tiptoes to reach something, and her heels pop out of her shoes. My wife is short and wears flats so this is basically her life. But I'm pretty sure I've seen Kylie Minogue fall victim to this, so it's hardly the average girl's plight.

Also for the short-statured women, when they sit on a taller object and their shoes fall off. Again, this happens to my wife in a chair or restaurant booth. But picture a lady sitting on the edge of a wall, dangling her flats, and then they tumble and land on the ground. When she's too short to just stretch her leg out and put them back on, it's adorable.

The "flamingo" pose. I went on a few dates with a girl who confessed to doing this at the bookstore. While she stood there browsing, she'd slip one shoe off, fold her leg up with her foot behind her, and balance on her other foot while she stretched/wiggled her shoeless foot. I wish I'd been there to see it. I wish my wife would do this.

Related, when women slip off a shoe to adjust their sock or stocking. Some women are completely chill with it. It has a sense of vulnerability. I love it.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

And let's add one: Women who step out of their shoes "to show how short they are without heels on."
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

paradigm88 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:46 pm When a woman has to stand on tiptoes to reach something, and her heels pop out of her shoes. My wife is short and wears flats so this is basically her life. But I'm pretty sure I've seen Kylie Minogue fall victim to this, so it's hardly the average girl's plight.

Also for the short-statured women, when they sit on a taller object and their shoes fall off. Again, this happens to my wife in a chair or restaurant booth. But picture a lady sitting on the edge of a wall, dangling her flats, and then they tumble and land on the ground. When she's too short to just stretch her leg out and put them back on, it's adorable.

The "flamingo" pose. I went on a few dates with a girl who confessed to doing this at the bookstore. While she stood there browsing, she'd slip one shoe off, fold her leg up with her foot behind her, and balance on her other foot while she stretched/wiggled her shoeless foot. I wish I'd been there to see it. I wish my wife would do this.

Related, when women slip off a shoe to adjust their sock or stocking. Some women are completely chill with it. It has a sense of vulnerability. I love it.
All of these. Especially the tiptoes thing and the flamingo pose. Did that young lady by any chance happen to mention if she was bare or in hose? Just curious.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Going back to the driving thing I and christo mentioned; my wife does a thing, wherein her heel slips out of her shoe, whenever she depresses the brake really hard — such as when she's going from drive to reverse or vice-versa.
Before I met her, I think I'd seen a woman do this in person one other time, but I saw it all the time in videos (even requested it from some women, back when I was a regular buyer).

What I really love (and wish she'd do more often) is when she'll engage in full-on shoeplay while the vehicle is at rest. What happens is, she'll maybe have her driving foot more than half-way out of her shoe while using her toes or the ball of her foot to stand on the brake pedal whilst keeping the shoe in place right on top of the pedal; meanwhile her other foot will be doing what tobydole described; using her toe to press down on the back of the shoe and causing the tip of it to raise in the air. I always pray for those longer red lights whenever she is driving, so I can see this. Finally when it turns green, she'll slip both shoes back on completely, as though the shoeplay never happened, which itself also gives me goosebumps.

Here, I thought both of these acts were a thing that was done strictly for show on videos, but I'd seen my wife doing at least the heel-popping on the brakes, long before I ever told her about (or rather, SHE discovered) my fetish. Granted the heel-popping doesn't drive me crazy the way it used to, but I still have a soft-spot for it. That shoeplay while sitting at a stop light, however still gets me going.

I always wonder if other women do similar things with their feet, while driving. Ditto if their dressed up in stockings with heels or flats. I'm sure it happens with flip-flops, but those do fuck-all for me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Anything that involves 1 shoe on and 1 shoe off (high heels). Whether it's sitting or standing it drives me crazy. If they walk with 2 shoe off, that's the Jackpot.

Years ago I saw a woman dipping in a sunglass store. I was watching her and she bent over and picked up her right shoe, walked a few steps around the store and then walked out into the mall 1 shoe on 1 shoe off all the way to the next store (which was a ladies store that would be too obvious if I followed)

She wasn't looking at her shoe like there was something wrong with it; that foot must have just hurt. What I don't get is why they wouldn't take both shoes off to walk? Seems like it would be more comfortable (but of course, I'm glad she didn't)
llama

Post by llama »

What a great topic for discussion Christo...I do like a lot that have been mentioned already...the pose, standing dipping one shoe off, feet on the dashboard etc., my favorite are woman barefoot with their legs crossed as if they are dangling. There must be movement though, feet sitting still do not do as much for me. the only one i've seen mentioned that do't do much for me are feet on the brake pedal or soles under the chair. Thanks for posting this. it has been very interesting
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:19 amAll of these. Especially the tiptoes thing and the flamingo pose. Did that young lady by any chance happen to mention if she was bare or in hose? Just curious.
This particular girl was a tights/hose girl. She had gone straight from an interview to an errand, and admitted that while she didn't trust the floors enough to go shoeless, "I totally did the flamingo thing while I was looking at birthday cards." She was in black hose and heels, and took the chance to air and stretch her feet one by one. She used to keep shoes in her car all the time and changed into flats for her last errands.

Another time, though, she actually sent a photo of her shoeless foot and leg. She was wearing gray argyle-patterned tights. Cute was her style more than sexy...and it worked for her.

I actually archived my AIM conversations from the time. Sadly, I didn't archive my text messages...so I don't have the photo she sent.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:15 pm Anything that involves 1 shoe on and 1 shoe off (high heels). Whether it's sitting or standing it drives me crazy. If they walk with 2 shoe off, that's the Jackpot. . . . What I don't get is why they wouldn't take both shoes off to walk? Seems like it would be more comfortable (but of course, I'm glad she didn't)
I've told the story before, but a friend of mine perplexed me that way once. She was a co-worker of mine at the time, and as I was leaving early (bummer), I caught her doing some filing in one shoe. She'd taken off one ankle-strap pump and was standing at the cabinet next to her shoe, resting her stockinged foot atop her heeled foot. I teased her about it later. She said that she needed the extra height to file, so she only took the one shoe off. (And in fairness to her, I wouldn't have wanted her little nylon feet on the floor of our office then.) Aside from an occasional dip, it was the only time she did that in one shoe.

My wife can't do one shoe; she says it bothers her to have her feet "unequal." So if one shoe has to come off, she has to take both off. She mostly wears flats so it's not a matter of height; she just prefers having both of her shoes off. (And if I rub or pet one foot, I have to equally rub or pet the other.)
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

paradigm88 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:48 am
ShoeplayJ wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:19 amAll of these. Especially the tiptoes thing and the flamingo pose. Did that young lady by any chance happen to mention if she was bare or in hose? Just curious.
This particular girl was a tights/hose girl. She had gone straight from an interview to an errand, and admitted that while she didn't trust the floors enough to go shoeless, "I totally did the flamingo thing while I was looking at birthday cards." She was in black hose and heels, and took the chance to air and stretch her feet one by one. She used to keep shoes in her car all the time and changed into flats for her last errands.

Another time, though, she actually sent a photo of her shoeless foot and leg. She was wearing gray argyle-patterned tights. Cute was her style more than sexy...and it worked for her.

I actually archived my AIM conversations from the time. Sadly, I didn't archive my text messages...so I don't have the photo she sent.
I wonder if any other lucky fellas happened to be able to scope that. On a related note, I worked a security gig for a store, which required watching monitors, I was never lucky enough to catch any such thing, though I'd always hoped. These were good cameras too. Shame.

The more I think I about it, I feel like I'm more impressed that she could stand on one foot, in heels. I've seen some ladies who can barely take a step back in those things without wiping out.
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

Last spring, I took my niece to the theatre to see Wicked for her graduation. She's always been a dress-to-impress girl, and when I picked her up, she was wearing a tight dress, strappy heels and sheer hose. She had fairly recently gotten her driver's license, and she hadn't yet driven with me, so I let her drive, and she was under the impression that she had to take her shoes off in order to drive legally. This is absolutely not true, but I wasn't going to argue with her. I got these photos. I got some more (better) shots, but they give away more of her identity than I'm comfortable with.
Attachments
IMG_2778.jpg
IMG_2777.jpg
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Xzzzy wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:21 am Last spring, I took my niece to the theatre to see Wicked for her graduation. She's always been a dress-to-impress girl, and when I picked her up, she was wearing a tight dress, strappy heels and sheer hose. She had fairly recently gotten her driver's license, and she hadn't yet driven with me, so I let her drive, and she was under the impression that she had to take her shoes off in order to drive legally. This is absolutely not true, but I wasn't going to argue with her. I got these photos. I got some more (better) shots, but they give away more of her identity than I'm comfortable with.
Is this the niece who wanted you to take your shoes off at the movies so she could take her boots off? I recall you sharing that story before your account got compromised.
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

Indeed she is. Nice memory.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Xzzzy wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:45 am Indeed she is. Nice memory.
Good for her for learning how to dress. It's a lost art in the younger generation, something done begrudgingly in between moments of wearing athleisure gear.

I went out on a date once with a girl who's a serial barefooter. When we were getting to know each other online, she admitted she loved going shoeless and asked, with some measure of excitement, "maybe you would be doing the same?"

I felt bad saying no. I preferred the idea of carrying the shoes for my shoeless date. But I thought it cute that she'd aspire to find someone who wanted to be barefoot with her.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

ShoeplayJ wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:34 amThe more I think I about it, I feel like I'm more impressed that she could stand on one foot, in heels. I've seen some ladies who can barely take a step back in those things without wiping out.
Me, too. She wore the heels the next day (breaking them in) and said she ended up carrying them around a bookstore when they started to hurt. She wore heels twice on dates; the rest of the time, it was flats, and she rarely could keep them on.

I judge a school convention periodically. The women either wear flats or sky-high heels, and those in heels remind me of baby deer because they haven't found their grace in many cases. Or, at the least, they look very uncomfortable.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Here's another one, though I feel odd admitting it...no-show socks (or footies, or whatever...my wife calls them "sockies").

Even though it's "too hot" for hose, my wife prefers wearing her no-shows when she wears flats. She dislikes wearing flats barefoot.

But when she gets home, she'll take her shoes off and keep her socks on. And I must say...it's kinda hot. You get a hint of toe cleavage plus the look of a nyloned foot. It's sort of like she's wearing little ballet slippers. Moreso, I think it's that feeling that they're not supposed to be seen or worn sans shoes, but the fact that they are is kind of attractive.

On a related note, that girl I dated promised one night that she had "something new" up her fashion sleeve for a date. She wore a pair of black no-show socks with white polka dots with black peep-toe pumps, so the polka dots peeked out her toes. At the car, she slipped off one heel so I could see all her dots. Maybe that's what planted that particular attraction seed.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I'm still trying to warm up to the no-show socks. It's kind of a mind-fuck to see a woman with those on after she takes her shoes off, because like you said, they're reminiscent of like little soft ballet slippers; it's like "Wait, she has another pair shoes on?? Oh."

Great catch, Xzzzy ! I have to say, when you mentioned that she figured she had to take her shoes off to drive legally, I had to re-read your post. I missed the part, where you said she was wearing strappy heels. So it all made sense. At first I was like "Where did she hear that?". But it makes sense, some women unfortunately can barely sit at a table in heels without issue, much less safely operate a car. LOL
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Another one to add: has anyone ever encountered a woman who feels like she has to take her heels off to show how short she is without them?

One of my friends used to get this a lot at her old job. If she wore heels to work, someone would comment "oh, you're so much taller in your heels!" And inevitably, she would end up taking off one or both heels and standing there barefoot, while her (female) co-workers marveled in how a 5'2" girl could be 5'6" if she wore four-inch heels.

It's not a "one of us" thing because it was women spurring her on. But it happened to her on a few occasions. And while I wish I could have been there...it sounds sexy as hell.

(Related: women who use their barefoot height as a measuring tool. A couple shopping-channel hosts used to do this, kicking their shoes off to demonstrate the "actual" height of a rug or lamp.)