Be careful on Instagram

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Chips22

Be careful on Instagram

Post by Chips22 »

Some girl I used to talk to posted a picture showing her only from the waist up..I commented and asked her for the whole picture..she then direct messaged me and said “hmm..why do u wanna see the whole picture”? I said I wanted to see what shoes she was wearing..so a few minutes later she sent me a close up picture of her heels..I started to think like..is this material I could put in the spank bank during the work week lol..and it was so I screen shot’d the picture..a few minutes later she sent me a screen shot of a notification saying I took a picture of the photo she sent me!!! 😱😱😱 Lol..I was like wtf?? How did she see that?? Be careful on there fellas

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Be careful on Instagram

Post by nyllover »

This article explains everything very well:
https://www.lifewire.com/instagram-noti ... ts-4177912

Basically, it's like you said only on private messages that are set to expire after a bit of time
Does Instagram Send Notifications for Screenshots of Direct Messages?
Answer: Yes, but only for disappearing photos and videos.

A disappearing photo or video message is one that you take using the camera through the Instagram app and then send as a direct message to a group or individual. According to Instagram's Help section, screenshot notifications are displayed if any of your recipients decide to take a screenshot of it.

You're safe if you send anything else. Screenshots of other types of non-disappearing content that have been sent in a direct messages (such as posts from feeds, text or hashtags) won't result in a notification.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Chips22

Post by Chips22 »

nyllover wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:59 pm This article explains everything very well:
https://www.lifewire.com/instagram-noti ... ts-4177912

Basically, it's like you said only on private messages that are set to expire after a bit of time
Does Instagram Send Notifications for Screenshots of Direct Messages?
Answer: Yes, but only for disappearing photos and videos.

A disappearing photo or video message is one that you take using the camera through the Instagram app and then send as a direct message to a group or individual. According to Instagram's Help section, screenshot notifications are displayed if any of your recipients decide to take a screenshot of it.

You're safe if you send anything else. Screenshots of other types of non-disappearing content that have been sent in a direct messages (such as posts from feeds, text or hashtags) won't result in a notification.
It was awkward but funny at the same time..she sent me the notification like I was suppose to give her back the picture or something lol..I’m like u act like it was a naked picture..settle yourself..some females are so damn uptight about a freakin picture..even ones that contain no nudity whatsoever
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Have you heard from her since?
MarcusUve

Post by MarcusUve »

That is why I don't use Instagram like platform for fetish or dating. I would advise you read this https://www.happymatches.com/blog/hook- ... okup-sites before posting in Instagram