First time

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Jack170202

First time

Post by Jack170202 »

I curious... what was your first ever foot on crotch experience and how did it occur???
If there are any girls here please tell us about the first time you put you foot on a guys crotch...

Elise D

Re: First time

Post by Elise D »

(I’m gonna exaggerate a few things to make it more interesting to read)

Alright here goes, it was last year at the movies, I was on a date with this guy called Nathan, I was wearing ankle high lace up boots and thin knee high white socks.

We were about halfway through the movie when I swung my legs over onto him just to make it a little more romantic. A few minutes on and I started feeling this tugging on my left boot, i looked and to my delight it was him untying the laces while grinning at me (probably just teasing) I whisper “hey! What are you doing” to try and encourage his teasing. Nathan just gave a slight laugh and slowly removed the top lace from its eyelet, “no don’t take my shoe!” I squeal. Nathan just kept removing the laces until it was all gone and shoved them in his pocket. He slowly started sliding my boot forward and backwards, eventually he removed it entirely and chucked it onto the seat next to him. After some laughing and a few minutes later I begin my master plan lol. Using my exposed socked foot wiggles my way into his pants and started rubbing his cock with great difficulty because of the angle. After like ten minutes the movie ended and I went home.

Turns out that In reality it’s a lot harder to give a footjob than it looks so he didn’t cum lol

I’m pretty sure that I’m that one loud girl in movie theatres that everyone hates lmao
Charmedbysoles

Post by Charmedbysoles »

Elise D wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:39 am (I’m gonna exaggerate a few things to make it more interesting to read)

Alright here goes, it was last year at the movies, I was on a date with this guy called Nathan, I was wearing ankle high lace up boots and thin knee high white socks.

We were about halfway through the movie when I swung my legs over onto him just to make it a little more romantic. A few minutes on and I started feeling this tugging on my left boot, i looked and to my delight it was him untying the laces while grinning at me (probably just teasing) I whisper “hey! What are you doing” to try and encourage his teasing. Nathan just gave a slight laugh and slowly removed the top lace from its eyelet, “no don’t take my shoe!” I squeal. Nathan just kept removing the laces until it was all gone and shoved them in his pocket. He slowly started sliding my boot forward and backwards, eventually he removed it entirely and chucked it onto the seat next to him. After some laughing and a few minutes later I begin my master plan lol. Using my exposed socked foot wiggles my way into his pants and started rubbing his cock with great difficulty because of the angle. After like ten minutes the movie ended and I went home.

Turns out that In reality it’s a lot harder to give a footjob than it looks so he didn’t cum lol

I’m pretty sure that I’m that one loud girl in movie theatres that everyone hates lmao

Being my name is Nathan, I enjoy this story more lol
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

Charmedbysoles wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:45 am
Elise D wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:39 am (I’m gonna exaggerate a few things to make it more interesting to read)

Being my name is Nathan, I enjoy this story more lol
Hahahaha fair enough
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

I'm suspicious of everyone on here claiming to be female (with the exception of Nyllady).

Sorry.