Asian Shoeplay...Real or Just Me?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Asian Shoeplay...Real or Just Me?

Post by Mr. Mike »

I have been obsessed over the last 6 months about Asian shoeplay... especially Vietnamese. Most of the stuff I have saved recently (for those that follow my YT page) has been Vietnamese. Even that guy that's posting all the Asian teacher videos is driving me nuts. To me, including Chinese, Thai and Korean, these ladies are the most active shoeplayers around. The game shows and talent shows I check, the hosts or judges never have a problem dipping, dangling or completely removing their shoes with the camera on. These scenes would never happen here in the US...they would be edited out or would be told not to, or the sets provided would give us no view.

I'm no expert on the Asian culture, but do think this is true? They are not afraid of showing their feet. I know when they enter people's houses they remove their shoes...maybe they're just comfortable in plain view with shoes off???

Just curious what others think.

Mr. Mike

Re: Asian Shoeplay...Real or Just Me?

Post by Mr. Mike »

Here some examples. Not talking about under a table at a board meeting where you really don't even know the camera is on you. I'm talking blatantly in front of the camera

(33:02)

(35:00, she's got her shoe off and holding it)

(from 29:00 on either both shoes or 1 shoe off...)
amaranth3765

Post by amaranth3765 »

On youtube asian TV-show or conference videos are millions, so the likelihood of finding shoeplay videos is greater
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I disagree. You can watch 1000 videos of American game/variety shows and you will NEVER find anything like these videos

quote=amaranth3765 post_id=126643 time=1560932054 user_id=10699]
On youtube asian TV-show or conference videos are millions, so the likelihood of finding shoeplay videos is greater
[/quote]
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

The Korean shopping channels have been a goldmine for the last year or so, it seems. I haven't seen a lot of material lately, but for a spell, there was no shortage of women kicking their shoes off the way the American hosts did twenty years ago. I suppose those instances are more product-sensitive, but there's no effort to hide it or cut away.

It's either a predisposition, or a lack of stigma...or perhaps just a lack of idiots asking for more.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hurong, the Vietnamese girl we've seen a few times, again today, sitting in full view twice with right heel completely off...don't see that in America
llama

Post by llama »

Just from my personal anecdotal evidence IRL I think Asian women shoeplay more than Western women.
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:20 pm I'm no expert on the Asian culture, but do think this is true? They are not afraid of showing their feet. I know when they enter people's houses they remove their shoes...maybe they're just comfortable in plain view with shoes off???

Just curious what others think.
I am pretty sure that they are more comfortable than other cultures in showing their feet. I've noticed it travelling there and on some asian or half asian friends as well. I noticed it on Vietnamese, Thailandese, Japanese and Chinese.

By the way, in Europe too there are huge differences between cultures. In the continental, north and east (germany, scandinavia, benelux, russia, and definately french too) people usually revove their shoes in house and - in general - they are more comfortable than mediterranean people in showing their feet.
Here in Italy someone would say they are rude. Italy and Spain are the worst.

Here in Italy taking your shoes off is considered not elegant, or something an old woman does (in women's mind ... ). You can see shoeplay even here of course, and some lady is less ashamed of it, but usualy they try to hide it or they do it when they just can't take it anymore.
BTW comparing italian movies and american movies, I noticed that in the italian ones is really rare to hear a woman complaining about her feet (saying things like 'my feet are killing me") while it's more common into american movies.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Surprised Notalwsysright hasn't weighed in on this... I believe he feels the same, especially about Thai women.

Duhast????
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:17 am The Korean shopping channels have been a goldmine for the last year or so, it seems. I haven't seen a lot of material lately, but for a spell, there was no shortage of women kicking their shoes off the way the American hosts did twenty years ago. I suppose those instances are more product-sensitive, but there's no effort to hide it or cut away.

It's either a predisposition, or a lack of stigma...or perhaps just a lack of idiots asking for more.
Being Japanese myself I can answer this. In my experience in japan at least, feet/shoe play is far more sexualised than other places but it is also far more acceptable. It’s common to see girls shoe playing on the train, often with the heels of their shoes crushed cos it’s considered cool over here. I guess it’s just more ingrained in our culture.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Elise D wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:21 pmBeing Japanese myself I can answer this. In my experience in japan at least, feet/shoe play is far more sexualised than other places but it is also far more acceptable. It’s common to see girls shoe playing on the train, often with the heels of their shoes crushed cos it’s considered cool over here. I guess it’s just more ingrained in our culture.
The way you put that is very intriguing. Would you say there are differences between your Asian friends and others in terms of (a) men being interested in your feet and shoes or (b) women feeling like playing with them?

I'd been told years ago that one of the more popular Japanese fetishes/paraphilias was the "office lady" genre; that is, seeing women dressed up nice for work. That sort of goes in line with that in a way.
Elise D

Post by Elise D »

paradigm88 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:48 am
Elise D wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:21 pmBeing Japanese myself I can answer this. In my experience in japan at least, feet/shoe play is far more sexualised than other places but it is also far more acceptable. It’s common to see girls shoe playing on the train, often with the heels of their shoes crushed cos it’s considered cool over here. I guess it’s just more ingrained in our culture.
The way you put that is very intriguing. Would you say there are differences between your Asian friends and others in terms of (a) men being interested in your feet and shoes or (b) women feeling like playing with them?

I'd been told years ago that one of the more popular Japanese fetishes/paraphilias was the "office lady" genre; that is, seeing women dressed up nice for work. That sort of goes in line with that in a way.
(A) yes there is definitely a big difference, when I lived in Australia for a bit no one really noticed when I shoeplayed except for the odd joking comment, but there were more places that it didn’t feel right to shoeplay in, possibly because no one else was. In japan it is very different, in japan I know at least 3 guys who are CONSTANTLY looking at my feet,multiple times in the last month alone I’ve had them and others do stuff like purposely step on the back of my shoes while walking, kicking away my shoes while they’re off, taking pictures, hiding them and often “accidentally” touching my feet, for example last week I was at my locker kneeling down cos I have the lower one, the kneeling made my heel and most of my foot pop out of one shoe, one of the guys I was talking about came up and knelt down next to me cos our lockers are close. Then while I had my head in my locker looking for my books cos I’m so unorganised, he quickly sticks his pointer finger in between my tights covered sole and the loafer, quickly brushed my sole and took his finger out. I have no idea why he thought that I wouldn’t feel it but I pretended not to notice anyway. When I’m on the train to and from school it’s really obvious when a bunch of guys are looking.

(B) there is a massive difference to Australian girls shoeplay and Japanese girls. The Australians hardly ever shoeplay, normally the only reason they might is if their shoe is broken. On the other hand, Japanese girls just can’t stop. We wear these loafers to school that come off really easily, with most normal shoes the cup at the backscurves in on itself to hold your foot in place but with these loafers they go pretty much straight up at the back so hardly anything is keeping your heels from slipping out, on my loafers I’ve crushed the heel down so that when I put them on the only thing keeping them there is the part covering my toes and front part of my foot. All of the girls wear shear tights or nylons which only serves to make our shoes slip even easier. For some girls even just going up stairs is a challenge because your shoes just always slip off. During actual class time none of us are really hiding our feet, personally I like to start off small by slipping my heels in and out to show the pink part on your heels where the tights are slightly stretched, then I might just sit with one foot exposed out of my shoe or dangling it on my toes, eventually I end up with my feet on the desk or in plain sight with my shoes strewn across the classroom.

(C) yeah I guess that probably has a factor in it, the more prestigious you look then the more out of place shoeplay would be
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

What the fascination with Asian shoeplay ahead of other continents?

Just curious.
DervDimension

Post by DervDimension »

Elise D wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:21 pm
paradigm88 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:48 am

(A) yes there is definitely a big difference, when I lived in Australia for a bit no one really noticed when I shoeplayed except for the odd joking comment, but there were more places that it didn’t feel right to shoeplay in, possibly because no one else was. In japan it is very different, in japan I know at least 3 guys who are CONSTANTLY looking at my feet,multiple times in the last month alone I’ve had them and others do stuff like purposely step on the back of my shoes while walking, kicking away my shoes while they’re off, taking pictures, hiding them and often “accidentally” touching my feet, for example last week I was at my locker kneeling down cos I have the lower one, the kneeling made my heel and most of my foot pop out of one shoe, one of the guys I was talking about came up and knelt down next to me cos our lockers are close. Then while I had my head in my locker looking for my books cos I’m so unorganised, he quickly sticks his pointer finger in between my tights covered sole and the loafer, quickly brushed my sole and took his finger out. I have no idea why he thought that I wouldn’t feel it but I pretended not to notice anyway. When I’m on the train to and from school it’s really obvious when a bunch of guys are looking.

(B) there is a massive difference to Australian girls shoeplay and Japanese girls. The Australians hardly ever shoeplay, normally the only reason they might is if their shoe is broken. On the other hand, Japanese girls just can’t stop. We wear these loafers to school that come off really easily, with most normal shoes the cup at the backscurves in on itself to hold your foot in place but with these loafers they go pretty much straight up at the back so hardly anything is keeping your heels from slipping out, on my loafers I’ve crushed the heel down so that when I put them on the only thing keeping them there is the part covering my toes and front part of my foot. All of the girls wear shear tights or nylons which only serves to make our shoes slip even easier. For some girls even just going up stairs is a challenge because your shoes just always slip off. During actual class time none of us are really hiding our feet, personally I like to start off small by slipping my heels in and out to show the pink part on your heels where the tights are slightly stretched, then I might just sit with one foot exposed out of my shoe or dangling it on my toes, eventually I end up with my feet on the desk or in plain sight with my shoes strewn across the classroom.

(C) yeah I guess that probably has a factor in it, the more prestigious you look then the more out of place shoeplay would be
I wish I went to a Japanese school. That sounds so sexy. Then again I probably would have failed all my classes, lol.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

It’s just me. I love all kinds of shoe play, meetings and really love the church shoe play videos...but the stuff we get on TV is the best. Probably because it’s taboo, it’s tried to cover up,... But the Asian TV stuff, especially Vietnamese is just amazing. They (meaning camera guy and producers) still try to “somewhat “ block it, but not to the extent that the US does. There is just a lot blatant shoeplay on Asian TV shows. It’s just what I’m into right now.

DTC1977 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:54 pm What the fascination with Asian shoeplay ahead of other continents?

Just curious.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:57 pm It’s just me. I love all kinds of shoe play, meetings and really love the church shoe play videos...but the stuff we get on TV is the best. Probably because it’s taboo, it’s tried to cover up,... But the Asian TV stuff, especially Vietnamese is just amazing. They (meaning camera guy and producers) still try to “somewhat “ block it, but not to the extent that the US does. There is just a lot blatant shoeplay on Asian TV shows. It’s just what I’m into right now.
DTC1977 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:54 pm What the fascination with Asian shoeplay ahead of other continents?

Just curious.
That, and there's a demonstrable difference in shoeplay when you compare, say, the American and Asian communities at large. Even the volume of candid material from Asian countries is greater. There are a few factors that come into play:

- A greater likelihood of wearing hosiery, especially in more casual situations.
- The lessened taboo of shoelessness (for instance, taking shoes off in the home).
- The apparent willingness to film and share.

To what extent each factor plays is the question, but when fashion in the US dictates that women alternate between boots and sandals all year, there's a marked difference across the Pacific.