Are feet always a turn on?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Snazzy93

Are feet always a turn on?

Post by Snazzy93 »

Hi all. I've visited this forum A LOT. I just became a member because ive come across an issue. Sorry as this may be kind of lengthy.

My entire life I've had a fascination with feet. It wasn't until I started going through puberty that I realized it was a sexual thing too. I won't lie, I never knew shoe play was something that turned other people on until I found this forum. I thought I was just weird and liked feet way too much.

My problem is that my fiance finally figured out about my fetish. She asked why i always grab/kiss etc. Her feet while were being intimate. (I think she's always kind of known.) I'm 25. I've always been embarrassed about it. She's super cool with it though, which is great!

My problem is, for me personally, feet don't turn me on... if that makes sense? I mean sometimes they do, but usually they're actually kind of only something I'm interested in if I'm horny. At least bare feet. She keeps asking for foot rubs, to try and turn me on, and to be honest that doesn't do much for me unless I'm already turned on. Does this make sense? Am I the only one that has this problem? I guess I just don't know exactly how to bring this up to her.

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Are feet always a turn on?

Post by nyllover »

Hey,
glad this forum helped you understand a bit better your sexuality. :)

First of all, don't call it "a problem". It's just the way you are: everyone is different. Personally... can't give an explanation to that, since to me feet are a turn on...but not the only one. I mean...if a girl I consider ugly has nice feet... it will be very difficult for her to turn me on. Other than that....just be relaxed about it, and talk a lot to your girlfriend...since it seems you've been lucky to have one that's trying to understand and embrace it :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

We're all wired just a bit differently. That's what makes the foot/shoeplay fetish so intriguing; there are so many varieties, so many differences in how we experience it.

One definition I've encountered in an educational context was that a partialism was a preference for a certain body part, a paraphilia to be precise. To meet the definition of a fetish, that partialism was a requirement for orgasm/climax. (I think this was in a college course on psychology; it's been a while.) So if you can have sex with your fiancée and feet don't have to be involved, it's a foot partialism; you're aroused by feet but they aren't necessary for "ordinary" sexual behavior. If you have to have her give you a footjob to get aroused, it's a fetish.

Bare feet honestly do very little for me either way, something I've told my wife many times. When it's cool enough for socks and stockings, my wife often wears black socks with her flats, which I'm neutral on (I wish she'd wear sheer hose with pants). But last night she wore black socks with lighter gray-striped flats and I had to play with one of her feet before dinner. Sometimes something just triggers you a certain way. That's all.
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

Pretty feet are a turn-on, ugly feet are a major turn-off.

It's all linked to your fetish and the importance you attach to feet. Ugly feet probably wouldn't bother someone with a fetish.