Imagine how many candids we all could’ve got if we had camera phones back in our day lol

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Chips22

Imagine how many candids we all could’ve got if we had camera phones back in our day lol

Post by Chips22 »

I see a lot of kids taking creep vids in school and I just be thinking about all the females I couldve recorded if I had a smart phone back then..good gosh!! Lol I would have a truck load of vids..what about u guys?

Mr. Mike

Re: Imagine how many candids we all could’ve got if we had camera phones back in our day lol

Post by Mr. Mike »

I dream about that all the time. I worked in a big department store in the early 90s and every girl wore nylons and heels back then...OMG I would've had a field day
paradigm88

Re: Imagine how many candids we all could’ve got if we had camera phones back in our day lol

Post by paradigm88 »

I've given that a lot of thought, too. I'm kind of envious of the kids now; they have the technology to remember everything effortlessly.
Lily Hoorn

Post by Lily Hoorn »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:21 am I dream about that all the time. I worked in a big department store in the early 90s and every girl wore nylons and heels back then...OMG I would've had a field day
Haha, not long ago when I was in school every girl wore white socks with lace up school shoes but I always either removed the laces or never tied them which led to a lot of one-shoe experiences
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

I wish i could go back in time from 1985 to 1995 10 years of hardcore DANGLING and it was from a range of different women that i was in contact with daily :(
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

danglersluv wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:21 am I wish i could go back in time from 1985 to 1995 10 years of hardcore DANGLING and it was from a range of different women that i was in contact with daily :(
I've said it in other threads, but there's so much that's changed over the years to make shoeplay (a) kind of ubiquitous and (b) at the same time hard to find in its most attractive forms. More relaxed workplaces and social environments paired with a fondness for comfort and athleisure wear are just kind of the start.
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

mate shoeplay/dangling was a everyday occurrence between 1992 and 1995 my high school years i had a after school job cleaning the school and the amount of female teachers who sat in the classroom after school marking students work was quite a few,i just wish the technology they have today i wish i had back then cause mate I wuld have setup a number of cameras :bastardinside:
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

It's a nice thought but it's a short cut to getting on the sex offenders' register.