QVC & HSN are Just Dead Anymore

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

QVC & HSN are Just Dead Anymore

Post by Mr. Mike »

Is it just me...or has there been nothing on these channels (we do miss UGLYMOE on YT, he found everything)
I have seen anything in a good 6 months...the show sets are worse than before. Dooney Bourke Handbags shows used to be the bomb, but now, you rarely see the women below the waist.

Even if I wasn't a a shoeplay fan, I just don't understand why they don't have these girls out in the open (sex sells...it always has and always will). I understand their demographics is probably 50-70 year old women that live out in the sticks...but maybe guys would watch and purchase more if they didn't "hide their women" like its the 40's

Godiva

Post by Godiva »

HSN has always been the weaker of the two channels, but the days of Colleen Lopez wearing pumps and putting on a show are long over. Everyone else there is pretty tame, but with their horrible set designs, it honestly wouldn't matter most shows if they shoeplay or not.

As for QVC, by far the best shoeplayer was Courtney Cason, who would often dip or heelpop out of her sexy heels, but a few months ago she was moved to their Beauty IQ channel, which not only is a web only show, but it NEVER shows the women below the waist. That was crushing. Beautiful, and a natural shoeplayer who wasn't afraid to do so on camera. Gabrielle Kerr is pretty much only doing morning shows now, but she hasn't done anything in quite some time either. Amy Stran's days are well behind her as well. They just hired 4-5 brand new females for their late night hours, and while they are all fairly attractive, haven't give us much of anything besides an accidental heelpop in months.

This clip pretty much sums up the last 6 months...a full workout IN HIGH HEELS, with out even a heelpop. Stick a fork in both channels for now, they are done.

[youtube][/youtube]
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i actually like the girl in the video. her name is also Courtney. but as you said not much of anything from these new girls or anyone else. me personally i love Gabrielle Kerr but again as you said nothing from her in a long time. Once in a while Kirsten or Nancy Hornback will just kick off their shoes and show their feet (Nancy Bare and Nylons) the only thing you pretty much get is Shoe Shows with Jane Treacy. other than that nothing. this courtney was pretty good doing the summer shoe shoes but nothing since. Colleen Lopez absolutely nothing! smh once in a blue if she wear the right shoes you get something from Lynn Murphy. the good old days of HSN and QVC are now gone. :imsad:
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Well you just gotta move on I know these shopping channels know about us in the USA maybe theres more on foreign home shopping channels? They are not so anal about showing their feet or shoeplay like they do in the USA
Natedogg_M

Post by Natedogg_M »

That FitNation clip was really sad. There was no reason why Courtney didn't take off her shoes. In the past that would of been a clip of 9 minutes of shoeless beauty. Hosts only kept on their shoes if they were wearing boots or shoes with straps. Courtney was wearing pumps that she could of easily kicked off. I hope this is not a forecast of what she is going to be like in her QVC career. She is such a beauty, I just want to see those pretty feet too!
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Natedogg_M wrote:That FitNation clip was really sad. There was no reason why Courtney didn't take off her shoes. In the past that would of been a clip of 9 minutes of shoeless beauty. Hosts only kept on their shoes if they were wearing boots or shoes with straps. Courtney was wearing pumps that she could of easily kicked off. I hope this is not a forecast of what she is going to be like in her QVC career. She is such a beauty, I just want to see those pretty feet too!
she only seems to take them off for shoe shows.
i love a woman's nylon feet!