Does the weather affect shoe removal or shoeplay?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Does the weather affect shoe removal or shoeplay?

Post by Tomi »

If I summerize my sights in the past let's say 20 + years observing women and girls, I can tell that in sunny weather somehow more shoe removal or shoeplay is happening than on a rainy day. It may sound strange, but I whitnessed it several times. When I attended the same fair in two consecutive days, on the sunny day there was much more action, than on the day before or after when it was raining. The same noticed last week on a two day training. A tall brunette was attended the course wearing some 5cm pumps. She had enormously long (and beautiful) legs. SHe was wearing on both days jeans, tan nylons (probably socks) and the same new black pumps. The first day was sunny, and she removed her pumps twice for just a minute, and ones for at lest 15 mins! :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar: I could enjoy the sight of her well suffered nylon feet in those sheer toe nylons! She did sveral times UCA with her legs crossed at ankles. It was fantastic! The next day was a grey rainy day :imsad: She did only two shoe removals, both lasted less than a minute. OK, she was doing again some UCA shoeplay, but it was nowhere compared to the first day hearthattack!

Do you have similar experience with sunny days / rainy days?

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Most emphatically, unequivocally, YES.

I eat lunch almost every day at a certain semi indoor* food court in Los Angeles and believe me, there is a strong inverse correlation between low temperature and shoeplay. I haven't actually kept records, but I can assure you the frequency of shoeplay drops by ~15-20% for every five degrees below 80 Fahrenheit. How do I know this? Whenever I'm undecided whether to head there for lunch, I check the local weather. If it's below 70 the chances of seeing any shoeplay are fairly slim.

The sweet spot appears to be just above 80 degrees. Any lower, and the frequency dips (no pun intended) any higher and I start to see too many sandals.

I remember there was a heat wave in (I think) 1998 when the local temperature somewhat suddenly rose high as 115, whic man girls in pumps and flats seemed not to have anticipated, and I never saw so much shoeplay in my life. You all know how rare sneaker shoeplay is right?
Well, I got on a Santa Monica bus and saw that no fewer than five girls and women had their feet popped at least four or five out of sneakers and lace up shoes.
It was a beatuiful day.

*By semi-indoor, I mean a food court that's under a large roof, but with large sections that have no walls, only support columns.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
notalwaysright10000

edit:

*which many girls in pumps

Damn one-handed typing again.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I have never seen a woman dip outside when its under 30 degrees in my area
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

It's well known that the best seasons for shoeplay are the Spring and Autumn. In the spring women stop wearing the boots and in the Autumn they stop wearing the sandals. Both seasons is time for ballerinas (mostly) and pumps. The temperature is definately affecting the shoeplay.
notalwaysright10000

Yep, I totally agree. That's true even in southern California where the seasons don't change very much. When I lived in Iowa, it was even more true.
Sweet and to the point:
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

I am curious to know. Do you see many women wearing nylons in California. I know in the Midwest and east coast they are or were common in the spring and fall. But I wonder about California and the west coast or the south since the weather is warmer a majority of the time.
notalwaysright10000

It depends on what part of Los Angels area you're talking about, but in Santa Monica, Beverly hills, West Hollywood, Downtown, nylons are reasonably common.
Sweet and to the point:
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

That is good to know. I will be traveling downtown for business soon. I just had a great dipping experience today, with a black woman in sheer black nylons (with a run in her sole), a valor sweat suit and mules... what are the chances of that. She put on quite a show... crossed her ankles and let the shoe just plop to the floor. Then she twirled it around with her toes for about 8 minutes. Made my day.
DTC1977

Re: Does the weather affect shoe removal or shoeplay?

Post by DTC1977 »

Yes, it isn't something you seem much in really cold weather.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Never seen a woman dipping outside in the rain either
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

I will add, from a college perspective, that girls who wear socks with birks and other shoes are (in my experience) more likely to shoeplay/do better shoeplay than bare. Socks with birks come out in the fall and... well that works really well in a university library lol. This one girl I know would do nice play with birks bare but with socks on and birks, it was out of this world shoeplay. Same story with other girls, no/little play bare and then out it comes with socks on. Same with other shoes, slip on vans and other canvas shoes and crocs and so on.

Socks on in the library means it's more likely for a girl to take her shoes off too, which can lead to play on occasion. Even with sneakers.
JWCooley126

Post by JWCooley126 »

For sure! I've always gotten the best shoeplay in spring and autumn. More specifically the flats and pumps seasons.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

These days I'm finding that Mar-May and late September to right around first of Dec tend to be the best chance for heels and hose shoeplay. By December, the boots are out in full force, and too many women are wearing sandals and stuff by the onset of any type of warm weather.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I'll say summer is up there I mean ladies are quick to kick off their sandals

Also winter as long as they are in a warm environment I know the shoes will come off