Favorite shoeplay techniques

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footfan6

Favorite shoeplay techniques

Post by Footfan6 »

What shoeplay techniques are your favorite to see? I like the usual dangling and dipping, but there are a few that go beyond even those in my opinion:

-scrunching: I love when girls scrunch their feet, and it doesn't hurt when they repeatedly scrunch and un-scrunch them. Not sure why, but I really like wrinkled soles.

-toe spreading/wiggling: I've recently been really into toes, and both these drive me mental.

-shoe twirling: Ever seen a girl slide her shoes along the floor in circular motions with her toes? 'Nuff said.

-waving: When girls slip out of their shoes and wave or just hold their feet in the air. Need I say more?

-toe pointing: Something really elegant about this. I love the shape their feet take in this.

Well, there you have it. Share your favorites!

iloveshoeplayers

Post by iloveshoeplayers »

I love it when a girl loses her shoe while dangling or when she slowly slips off her shoe while having her feet crossed at the ankle!!!
MDEEM

Post by MDEEM »

Standing Dipping, sitting cross leg under the chair/stool.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

I love it when they have their ankles crossed underneath their chair and of their soles and heels are exposed, until one shoe completely falls, giving full exposure to that one foot, while they still have the other shoe half-way off. Add in some sole scrunching and toe wiggling, and you've got me weak in the knees. This is best done with dark pantyhose, and high heels OR nude/sheer pantyhose and ballet flats. I LOVE IT! It's my absolute FAVORITE!
Mike195

Post by Mike195 »

Agreed ShoeplayJ, I get mesmerized by that type of shoeplay, got me in trouble and ironically a few friends in school because of it ahha lol
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

My favorite definately is when the girl take her shoes off (high heels please) and then rests her feet above the shoe.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Mike195, do tell. This story sounds interesting! lol
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Ahh, lovely shoeplay...is there any such thing as bad shoeplay? (Maybe flip-flops...it's just too easy.)

- Shoeplay with shoes that aren't shoeplay-friendly. Thinking way back to school days, I remember a girl who used to wear khaki skirts with dark blue tights; she also wore a woven bracelet around her ankle, which she even wore under her tights. Her choice of shoes often went between clunky brown buckled or laced shoes, shoes she couldn't slip out of. In our science classes, we spent a fair bit of time standing, and oftentimes she'd wiggle her stockinged heel from her shoe only to slide it back in. A former co-worker of mine would dip occasionally with her favorite Mary Jane pumps. I think it's the thrill of the girl playing with the shoe that's not supposed to be shoeplay-friendly, and the possibility of her not being able to put it back on without help.

- Clog shoeplay. Another high-school student used to have a penchant for a certain pair of clogs. Our school didn't allow backless shoes, so she fashioned makeshift "straps" for her clogs from thin black elastic. During class it would be normal to see her stretching her feet from her clogs, testing the limits of those straps as you could see her stockinged toes pushing at the backs of her clogs while keeping her heels in the elastic straps. I often hoped those straps would snap, sending her shoes flying a row or two forward (or at least out of reach for a while), but alas they were pretty durable. Part of me says it's like flip-flop shoeplay, almost akin to cheating, but unlike flip-flops, clogs accommodate nylons, so I can live with the double-standard.

- Dipping one foot (or both) and standing on the shoe. The same former co-worker above used to come over to chat sometimes; she liked wearing skirts, dress pants and heels on occasion to separate herself from the rest of the casual office. I'd often notice her dipping one foot out of the same shoe. This memorable time, she placed her sheer stockinged foot atop her pump as we talked. I asked if she wanted to sit, but she countered, "No, they're just not as comfortable as they usually are" and slipped her other heel off before putting them back on to go back to work. Another time, I was leaving the office and she was filing paperwork, standing in one Mary Jane pump with the other set off to the side, resting her stockinged foot atop her shod foot. When I asked her later why she didn't take both off, she said that the heels gave her that little extra height for reaching the drawers, and "it's easier to take one off than both." Which leads to a few other options...

- Women in one shoe. It's not strictly shoeplay, but some form of shoeplay has to get her there. There's something vulnerable, alluring, and inviting about a woman wearing one shoe...and the higher the heel on the remaining shoe, the better.

- Shoeplay that's talked about. The surest way to make any episode of shoeplay hotter is to hear her draw attention to it. Plenty of women are discreet about playing with their shoes. Others...well, there's something about a woman saying "my feet are killing me" and making a show of slipping her shoes off.

- There's also something to be said about the nonchalant, nondescript discarding. I was at a party this winter hosted by a friend who has a great sense of city chic. All night, she strutted around in a black cocktail dress, nylons and tall black heels. As the party wound down, we'd all retired to her living room to sit and talk. She hadn't played with those heels all night, but as the clock ticked midnight and we were all talking, she quietly and without a word slipped her Nine West pumps off and nudged them under her chair, not to be worn again that night.

Footfan6, you can put me down with another vote for twirling and foot-pointing. Though when my girlfriend wiggles her little stockinged toes, that's pretty hard to ignore, too!
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Being someone who has enjoyed shoeplay for about 30 years of my life now, I have went through certain phases liking certain things here and there, but I'm glad this question was asked...kind of makes you stop and think...what do I really like? I'll go in order from least to most, although that puts them all up really high on the scale.

1. Ankle crossed under the chair play - there are lots of examples of this out there. I prefer hose, and of course heels, but will take flats. Seeing the shoe pop off slowly and then hang there for a second before sliding off to expose the sole, and maybe the toes is a thrill to watch.

2. Dangling - This is definitely an acquired skill and so many videos especially make it look forced. A forced dangle is just not as sexy because it needs to just happen. I'm actually seeing this happening alot more these days in casual and professional settings. This is one move where I I'm about 60/40 preference of hose/no hose. Definitely a close toed shoe.

3. Dipping (Standing) - this is actually very close to being tied with the last item on my list. There is almost nothing more sensual and erotic than to see a hosed foot slipping out of a pump and then moving in and out...resting slightly on the heelcup, almost having sex with the shoe...I learned to appreciate this in church and then knew how to look for it when I got into the professional world.

4. The Foot on the Floor drag/slide - This one I'll have to probably give video examples for. Quick description - Woman seated, legs crossed. She may or may not be dangling. She extends the leg of the foot that she has on the floor slightly or all the way and with a quick heelpop or even dragging the heel of her pump on the floor she slides the shoe off. She may or may not play with this shoe, leave her toes hidden inside the overturned pump, lying there on its side, or leave her hose shodden foot completely exposed on the floor while continuing to sit there with her legs crossed. There is a reverse movement to this whereby a woman, legs crossed will push up on her toes of her foot on the floor, popping the heel, then making a dipping motion backwards with her foot to slide the foot out just enough that she can get the leverage to then drag her foot to the side and remove the shoe.
Example -

*will edit post with examples later*[/list]
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Follow up to my post - here's probably one of the best examples I know of that show off my #1 favorite shoeplay move. It's what I first remember seeing my aunt do during church, and later found it to be a regular move among several other women at church, and eventually after just starting to date my wife...my mother-in-law displayed that she does this quite often herself....

Ravenstein

Post by Ravenstein »

I like them all except toe wriggling, unless I imagine what's going on inside her shoes.

I love a combination of the two rather than just one. Dangling is my favourite but if a girl is doing ONLY that, I get bored.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Ahhhh...women with 1 shoe on and 1 off.....my favorite along with dipping.
To me the 1 shoe off is thee most sensual thing out there. When women take both shoes off, it means "Im just trying to get comfortable"...if they take 1 shoe off...it means "my foot hurts and this shoe needs to come off"...so fucking sexy. Oh and if they start to move or walk with the 1 shoe off...forget about it!

paradigm88 wrote:Ahh, lovely shoeplay...is there any such thing as bad shoeplay? (Maybe flip-flops...it's just too easy.)

- Shoeplay with shoes that aren't shoeplay-friendly. Thinking way back to school days, I remember a girl who used to wear khaki skirts with dark blue tights; she also wore a woven bracelet around her ankle, which she even wore under her tights. Her choice of shoes often went between clunky brown buckled or laced shoes, shoes she couldn't slip out of. In our science classes, we spent a fair bit of time standing, and oftentimes she'd wiggle her stockinged heel from her shoe only to slide it back in. A former co-worker of mine would dip occasionally with her favorite Mary Jane pumps. I think it's the thrill of the girl playing with the shoe that's not supposed to be shoeplay-friendly, and the possibility of her not being able to put it back on without help.

- Clog shoeplay. Another high-school student used to have a penchant for a certain pair of clogs. Our school didn't allow backless shoes, so she fashioned makeshift "straps" for her clogs from thin black elastic. During class it would be normal to see her stretching her feet from her clogs, testing the limits of those straps as you could see her stockinged toes pushing at the backs of her clogs while keeping her heels in the elastic straps. I often hoped those straps would snap, sending her shoes flying a row or two forward (or at least out of reach for a while), but alas they were pretty durable. Part of me says it's like flip-flop shoeplay, almost akin to cheating, but unlike flip-flops, clogs accommodate nylons, so I can live with the double-standard.

- Dipping one foot (or both) and standing on the shoe. The same former co-worker above used to come over to chat sometimes; she liked wearing skirts, dress pants and heels on occasion to separate herself from the rest of the casual office. I'd often notice her dipping one foot out of the same shoe. This memorable time, she placed her sheer stockinged foot atop her pump as we talked. I asked if she wanted to sit, but she countered, "No, they're just not as comfortable as they usually are" and slipped her other heel off before putting them back on to go back to work. Another time, I was leaving the office and she was filing paperwork, standing in one Mary Jane pump with the other set off to the side, resting her stockinged foot atop her shod foot. When I asked her later why she didn't take both off, she said that the heels gave her that little extra height for reaching the drawers, and "it's easier to take one off than both." Which leads to a few other options...

- Women in one shoe. It's not strictly shoeplay, but some form of shoeplay has to get her there. There's something vulnerable, alluring, and inviting about a woman wearing one shoe...and the higher the heel on the remaining shoe, the better.

- Shoeplay that's talked about. The surest way to make any episode of shoeplay hotter is to hear her draw attention to it. Plenty of women are discreet about playing with their shoes. Others...well, there's something about a woman saying "my feet are killing me" and making a show of slipping her shoes off.

- There's also something to be said about the nonchalant, nondescript discarding. I was at a party this winter hosted by a friend who has a great sense of city chic. All night, she strutted around in a black cocktail dress, nylons and tall black heels. As the party wound down, we'd all retired to her living room to sit and talk. She hadn't played with those heels all night, but as the clock ticked midnight and we were all talking, she quietly and without a word slipped her Nine West pumps off and nudged them under her chair, not to be worn again that night.

Footfan6, you can put me down with another vote for twirling and foot-pointing. Though when my girlfriend wiggles her little stockinged toes, that's pretty hard to ignore, too!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Mr. Mike wrote:Ahhhh...women with 1 shoe on and 1 off.....my favorite along with dipping.
To me the 1 shoe off is thee most sensual thing out there. When women take both shoes off, it means "Im just trying to get comfortable"...if they take 1 shoe off...it means "my foot hurts and this shoe needs to come off"...so fucking sexy. Oh and if they start to move or walk with the 1 shoe off...forget about it!
That's why I look forward to your video links, because you're tuned into that one-shoe action. I sometimes wonder if a lot of younger women are predisposed to taking off both shoes rather than just one. I know if my girlfriend feels comfortable enough to take one shoe off completely, she'll lose the other one too. Why wear shoes if she doesn't have to?

Which I suppose is why the occasional girl who only takes one off, but is content to wear the other, is so damn hot...