For the Last %$#@# Time

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

For the Last %$#@# Time

Post by Mr. Mike »

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE
Do not comment on YT sites that are not intended for shoeplay. I'm sure a lot of us follow "musictatoo" on YT...but FUCK, he comments on pages that not intended to see shoeplay and just recently got called out by the whoever runs that certain YT page...even said to him on his comment page, "I know what you your up to..." All these people have to do is click on your name if you comment, see that you are into shoeplay and they will eventually make the approriate camera changes. On a small scale, the BSG, the Bridgewater State Senate page that had great shoeplay under the table...now has a table to floor banner that covers everyone...WHY...because some jackass made a comment and now ruined it for everyone. These sme jackasses ruined HSN and QVC...sjut the fuck up, let's all watch the videos and enjoy them....AND PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP COMMENTING ON THESE THINGS~

Love ya

Godiva

Post by Godiva »

You're right, HSN is completely ruined now, I even notice the hosts keeping an eye out for the camera when they do appear to dip or take off their shoes. Thankfully, QVC isn't aware yet, or they simply don't care.

Do some of these people think the innocent people in these videos are going to comply with their requests, or become aware to their shoeplay and do it more, because they know somebody is jacking off to them on Youtube? I don't understand why they feel it's necessary to ruin a great thing.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Not only did BSG change their layout (they played with a couple blockades of sorts last year, but the banner this year and the mostly-male board pretty much shut off that faucet), but I noticed the last few weeks that the Florida church that tapes their masses for online viewing reorganized their band setup, so the typical dippers/shoeless band members are blocked by the piano now. Coincidence? Who knows, but it seems convenient that certain people are now out of camera's view.

All they have to do is consider what the reaction would be if they went up to, say, a dipping restaurant hostess and asked her to do it more. Chances are she'll be freaked out. There's a huge social stigma against foot partialism/fetishism. We don't need to advertise...it surely isn't helping us any. Though I expect we may be preaching to the choir, because I'd like to hope most of us (at this particular forum) are smarter than that.
uknylonfoot

Post by uknylonfoot »

Here here 1 couldn't agree more. How stupid are these people ? We had a great shopping channel dangler in kiri bloore 'till some idiot started posting about it on her facebook page. She even mentioned it on air but her dangling has noe completely stopped.
Nitro

Post by Nitro »

I'm forced to agree with everything you said, Mr. Mike. These retarts need to keep their big mouths shut, and just enjoy the splendid shoeplay and/or dangling from the female hosts. And that definitely goes for nyloned/bare feet & legs. As I always say, Silence is a fence around wisdom. Use it!"
usuallyright10000

Post by usuallyright10000 »

Alright, nobody is more irritated than I at knuckleheads who who can't keep their fingertips to themselves, but I feel compelled to rise to the defense of musictatto:

1) The guy has found literally hundreds of "unintentional" shoeplay videos -no exaggeration- for which we should all be grateful

2) I've conversed with him privately on several occasions, and he's an all around great guy

3) Most germane to the matter at hand, he hasn't, in point of fact, commented on any such videos in a very long time, and regrets ever doing so (he's said as much to me in private messages).
I have occasionally seen him in recent months post comments to on channels that have yet to yield any shoeplay with remarks like, "Really interesting content but that banner is a distracting eyesore" but to my way of thinking that just doesn't count. He's really not one of the culprits.

4 As regards the SGA specifically, we should be wary of the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. If the changes are the result of commentary, one wonders why they were not implemented last years and why I saw shoeplay subsequent to the comments that allegedly motivated these changes.

Conversely, I remember this IQ sub 90 nitwit who was convinced a certain talk show hostess making a remark about how her shoes tended to slip off unintentionally when she wore hose, was doing the segment in response to his constant email requests for her to shoeplay. "She finally gave in!" he wrote in his video description. When I expressed skepticism, -none too tactfully I'll grant you- he replied with something like, "Fu** you pu**y ni**er fa**ot!!!..."

Needless to say, this person was either under fourteen or borderline retarded, but at any rate this is the kind of dipshit we need to worry about, not musictatto.
I guarantee you, at the very worst, he's discovered a helluva lot more shoeplay than he's inadvertently foreclosed upon.

Anyway, if you read this musicman, sorry my response is a bit dilatory but I'm a day late to the party.

To rest of you, I write his with irenic intentions, not polemical ones.
Cheers all. :x :x :ambulance: :ambulance: :friends:
taqnet

Post by taqnet »

I'm going of on a tangent here, but who is musictatoo? I'd like to follow him on YT

I agree with Mike, and it goes to us all: for the love of god, stop commenting needlessly on YT videos.
christo

Post by christo »

This is a common problem on several yt accounts especially for me on the OOTD & OOTW pages. It's almost like these guys don't get any stimulation at all aside from the comments they make. It's embarrassing for us and makes for bad publicity. Hell, we have a hard enough time as it is without the fucktards making us look like a bunch of basement pervs living at home with granny. We get bad media spots. Film & TV all but makes fun of us and we can't even find sanctuary online without idiots making juvenile comments.

You wanna know what this means to me? It means they are alone, very alone. Worst of all they the only excitement in their life is trolling these YT pages seeking attention. I am sorry you have been dealt a shitty hand. Man up and quit making us look bad. Bad enough society as a whole deems us freaks or weird and what we like is taboo. We need no assistance in this department. Thanks but no thanks. Do us all a favor and disconnect entirely from the web and go outside, meet someone and find meaning in your life.

We have a long road ahead us to find social acceptance in society. Don't make this road even more difficult.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I agree with 90% of what you are saying..
I have conversed with Musictatoo a lot aslo via YT....it's not about commenting directly about shoeplay that's the problem...it's commenting AT ALL where the problem is. If you are the guy at whatever YT site thats in charge of media/posting videos... and you see sombody makes a comment about your video (ie: the banner question), you might click on Musictatoo name to see maybe what his affliation is with the subject....this person then sees 1000s of videos all related to shoeplay....BINGO!
The videos now get changed~ Also, I never menat to blame him for the Bridgewater videos...migh verbage just came off wrong.

Mightpoint being, DONT SAY A FUCKING WORD ON ANY OF THESE

BTW, he does do a lot of work, although some are a little underage for me and some are just a boring old lady slipping a foot out of a Dr. Scholls orthotic shoe that does nothing for me...

usuallyright10000 wrote:Alright, nobody is more irritated than I at knuckleheads who who can't keep their fingertips to themselves, but I feel compelled to rise to the defense of musictatto:

1) The guy has found literally hundreds of "unintentional" shoeplay videos -no exaggeration- for which we should all be grateful

2) I've conversed with him privately on several occasions, and he's an all around great guy

3) Most germane to the matter at hand, he hasn't, in point of fact, commented on any such videos in a very long time, and regrets ever doing so (he's said as much to me in private messages).
I have occasionally seen him in recent months post comments to on channels that have yet to yield any shoeplay with remarks like, "Really interesting content but that banner is a distracting eyesore" but to my way of thinking that just doesn't count. He's really not one of the culprits.

4 As regards the SGA specifically, we should be wary of the post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. If the changes are the result of commentary, one wonders why they were not implemented last years and why I saw shoeplay subsequent to the comments that allegedly motivated these changes.

Conversely, I remember this IQ sub 90 nitwit who was convinced a certain talk show hostess making a remark about how her shoes tended to slip off unintentionally when she wore hose, was doing the segment in response to his constant email requests for her to shoeplay. "She finally gave in!" he wrote in his video description. When I expressed skepticism, -none too tactfully I'll grant you- he replied with something like, "Fu** you pu**y ni**er fa**ot!!!..."

Needless to say, this person was either under fourteen or borderline retarded, but at any rate this is the kind of dipshit we need to worry about, not musictatto.
I guarantee you, at the very worst, he's discovered a helluva lot more shoeplay than he's inadvertently foreclosed upon.

Anyway, if you read this musicman, sorry my response is a bit dilatory but I'm a day late to the party.

To rest of you, I write his with irenic intentions, not polemical ones.
Cheers all. :x :x :ambulance: :ambulance: :friends:
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Can anybody send a link to his video playlist? I can't seem to find it on YT
llama

Post by llama »

He's Musictattoo7
zyds

Post by zyds »

I have been saying this for ages here. We are not freaks, but 99% of the people around the world don't like to expose themselves in the sexual or sensual way, thats why I dont post links here anymore. I prefer to keep it with me to share and have a risk to lost the spot.
christo

Post by christo »

So I just checked out his link & I gotta say he shouls really edit his videos down. Lotta fat to wade through. Also who film a classroom? Those are way too young indeed.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
dipsdangles123

Post by dipsdangles123 »

Where can I find these BSG clips and church clips. I have searched all over yt have they been removed?
MDEEM

Post by MDEEM »

christo wrote:
You wanna know what this means to me? It means they are alone, very alone. Worst of all they the only excitement in their life is trolling these YT pages seeking attention. I am sorry you have been dealt a shitty hand. Man up and quit making us look bad. Bad enough society as a whole deems us freaks or weird and what we like is taboo. We need no assistance in this department. Thanks but no thanks. Do us all a favor and disconnect entirely from the web and go outside, meet someone and find meaning in your life.
To me, that quote is the major reason why youtube is the way it is now...Just attention whores and miserable assholes that JUST have to be dickheads for no reason...It's highly annoying..I've also witnessed people commenting on the videos especially the SGA ones...First it was the box to block it, and now I see they slightly raise the camera now if they happen to see the play...
Raxx

Post by Raxx »

Musictattoo is really good at finding shoeplay videos, but it has to be said that some of the content he finds and follows is.... questionable to say the least.
Mr. Mike wrote:I agree with 90% of what you are saying..
I have conversed with Musictatoo a lot aslo via YT....it's not about commenting directly about shoeplay that's the problem...it's commenting AT ALL where the problem is. If you are the guy at whatever YT site thats in charge of media/posting videos... and you see sombody makes a comment about your video (ie: the banner question), you might click on Musictatoo name to see maybe what his affliation is with the subject....this person then sees 1000s of videos all related to shoeplay....BINGO!
The videos now get changed~ Also, I never menat to blame him for the Bridgewater videos...migh verbage just came off wrong.

Mightpoint being, DONT SAY A FUCKING WORD ON ANY OF THESE

BTW, he does do a lot of work, although some are a little underage for me and some are just a boring old lady slipping a foot out of a Dr. Scholls orthotic shoe that does nothing for me...

This sums up my thoughts exactly. Agree 100%