More productive office

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

More productive office

Post by Feeture Feature »

Read number 5 in the article for a recommendation for offices to have a no shoes policy.

http://www.hrworld.com/features/25-employee-rewards/

Nitro

Post by Nitro »

Interesting article. Thanks, Prof. Feeture.
christo

Post by christo »

Would be especially nice if the women were in hose. Awesome stuff. Thanks for sharing.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Nitro

Post by Nitro »

christo wrote:Would be especially nice if the women were in hose. Awesome stuff. Thanks for sharing.
I am forced to strongly agree with you, Christo. Now wouldn't that be something?
:shockedstar: ;) :ooook:
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Some years ago, I had a female friend - she had a kid, or we might have dated. She worked at an office that was informal enough that she could get away with going shoeless most days. She had no qualms about going to meetings in stocking feet, or being "caught" by the president of the company walking to the printer or elsewhere sans shoes. She did say that some shoes could prove to be distracting because she wanted to play with them; if she needed productivity, she opted for sneakers or shoes she couldn't just slip off. Unfortunately, she's now working at an office that's a bit more formal, and she won't dare traipse about in her stocking feet.

I went on a date with another young lady who told me that she often went shoeless in her office because she "thought better barefoot," and had to resist taking her shoes off in meetings. Pity she was not a nylon girl.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

This past week, I was chatting with some friends when the subject of work came up. One of my friends mentioned that a new supervisor had been hired at her office recently, and she lamented that when they brought him around to meet everyone, they did so unannounced. As a result, when they arrived at her desk, she greeted the new company exec with an embarrassed "hi, nice to meet you, I wish I'd known so I could be wearing shoes!" She has said before she hates shoes (not really a surprise, her shoe choices alternate between ballet flats for work/winter and flip-flops everywhere else, and she has no qualms about taking them off), so it wasn't a surprise that she also works shoeless. However, she doesn't have any illusions that barefeet/stocking feet aren't the pinnacle of professionalism.
theone666100

cool girlfriend lol

Post by theone666100 »

Hey was just reading this, yeah one of my ex girlfriends worked at an office and once when she came home she took her ballet flats off and her feet were filthy i mean all black at the bottoms lol i then said to "her how do your feet get so dirty?" and she just went "oh its the carpet at work its a bit dirty and doesn't get cleaned often".

I then thought wow my girlfriend goes barefoot at her work! I then just asked, "you go barefoot" and she went "yeah all the time ever since i been there".

Was with her for about two years and never ever noticed until that one day when she took her shoes off and her feet looked like she had dipped them in black paint...they were that dark lol.

Always used to be a bit jealous of her colleagues thats for sure :superlol:
WACCCKKK