Story from high school

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Footfan6

Story from high school

Post by Footfan6 »

Well, maybe "story" isn't the right word, because it happened every time I had a certain class: During my junior year, I had this math class. The teacher had the desks set up in two sections at opposite ends of the room, facing each other. I was in front of one of the sections, and this girl sat directly opposite me on the other side. She always wore flip flops which were silver or gold depending on the day, so I naturally had to look at her feet. She would often dangle them or slip them off and either sit cross-legged or swing her legs back and forth (she was really short).

I think she caught me looking, and started teasing me somewhat from that point on. After that, she'd occasionally slip off her flip flops and raise her feet in front of her, showing me her bare soles. Needless to say, I had a hard time paying attention in that class.

DTC1977

Re: Story from high school

Post by DTC1977 »

Flip flops to school.

I seriously doubt that.
tobydole

Re: Story from high school

Post by tobydole »

In the US at least they were flops a lot to school, especially public school. It's rare to find public schools that require uniforms or anything (though I almost would have loved that)