what are your foot fetish fantasies???

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

dawgster

Re: what are your foot fetish fantasies???

Post by dawgster »

REPLICA118 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:07 am I'm alittle curious, what are some of your ultimate foot fetish
Fantasies you've always dreamed of ?
I envision a game show/reality program where a contestant meets a dozen or so very attractive women and then later on has to try and identify them with only their feet showing. The women would have their soles sticking out and every pair of feet would be impeccably pedicured.

Elise D

Post by Elise D »

My like fantasy is when someone takes my shoe off or steals it, something I did in school was dangling my shoe in the walkspace so that someone would knock it off.
Footsniffer29

Post by Footsniffer29 »

I recently came clean to my wife about my foot fetish and it was tbe best thing i ever did. We have been experimenting with my fetish and she has been happy to indulge in my fantasies. It started off quite simple, toe sucking etc but most recent experience has been the best.

She is a teacher and spends all day on her feet (Size 9) wearing pumps. I asked her to go a whole week without washing her feet and, although she thought it a bit strange, she obliged. At the end of the week when she got home from work, she had me take her shoes off and i could smell her feet before i even got near them, they were the stinkiest i have ever smelt. She then handcuffed me to the bed frame and spent the best part of an hour with her feet in my face, forcing me to sniff them. I particularly enjoyed having my nose between her toes where it smelt strongest. The whole time she was verbally dominating me, calling me a foot sniffing weirdo, sissy etc which all added to it. Eventualy, and to my complete surprise, she pulled out her dildo and eased it inside me, all the while with her stinky feet in my face and her mouth you know where. I lasted about 2 minutes and have to say that was the most amazing fantasy lived out in real life. Cant wait for next time.
DTC1977

Post by DTC1977 »

I've acted out pretty much all my foot fetish fantasies, including a footjob to completion in a restaurant.

It cost me a lot of money but it was worth it and I still come up with new roleplays to act out.