New Year party memories

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

New Year party memories

Post by Tomi »

Hi guys, any of you have attanded this New Year's Eve party with some nice memories, like classy ladies wearing nylons with killer heels and shoeplaying or girls dancing nylon footed?

This year we haven't gone out for any party with my g/f so I haven't got any stories to tell unfortunately. Last year however there were two girls relaxing nylon footed at the party what we attended. One was sitting on a sofa with her heels off, wearing coffee coloured nylons. She was sitting with her legs crossed for several minutes, wrinkling her nylon feet (her shoes must have been one size smaller if I get it right). Later she lifted up her legs on the sofa shoeless and remained in that position for at least 20 mins. Another girl has done a similar show but wearing black RT nylons, however she wasn't complaining about her shoes beeing smaller size :superlol:

Few years ago I have seen also three girls dancing nylon footed in the restaurant where I attended the New Year's Eve. That was a hot nite surely :superlol:

And what about you guys?

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Ahhh c'mon guys, there are almost 9.000 forum members and no one has any stories from new year parties? :S Your lifes cannot be that boaring :imsad: :lol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
plenno

Post by plenno »

You wrote that "she lifted her legs on sofa shoeless".Very interesting story.Where was the party?In a local or in a house?She was a friend of the owner of the house or not?What exactly did the other girl?
Baloo_135

Re: New Year party memories

Post by Baloo_135 »

I got one! New Years Eve 2020 party at my buddy's house. Alicia wears a lovely black quarter sleeve, knee length dress that shows off her curves. She wore my fav pair of opague black tights that have a little shine to them and super silky. At home as she was doing her final touches in the mirror I came behind her and was groping her butt. As I did she lifted her foot and was rubbing my leg to give me a sample. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€

Alicia wore these nice black leather ankle boots there. It was her style and she rocked it. When we got there we said our hellos and she asked the lady of the house " Do you mind if I take my shoes off? I don't want to ruin your floors" She'll always ask that even if no one else is taking off their shoes out of curiosity ( Lucky for me๐Ÿ˜). And of course there was zero objection.

She was on a mission to tease me. As she mingled I could see her across the lifting her heel up to give me a great view of her arched foot. ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Then she entered a game of beer pong and went on her toes to shot the ball in an adorable way. I was being a creeper and checking her out, taking pics and vids with my phone as I sat on a chair. Alicia knew what I was doing and figured they were being added to my SPANK BANK album on my phone of her lol.

After her game she came over and sat by me. She planted a kiss and simultaneous rubbed her toes all over my shoe and caressed my ankle. It wasn't for very long as she got back up to mingle. An hour later a group of us migrated to the sofa area and Alicia and I shared a couch. She crossed her leg toward me and gently lifted her left foot up and down my pantleg. A coffee table was blocking the footsie game to others but honestly I don't think anyone noticed or even cared. After the ball drop we said our goodbyes and raced home to " Celebrate" ๐Ÿ˜ Best New Years party ever.
Baloo_135

Re: New Year party memories

Post by Baloo_135 »

Attached is a picture of us at a New Years party. She'll create gifs and boomerangs and upload them to her IG story. She thinks its cute. There are loops she posts of her pulling my sock down under the table. Her girlfreinds comment with LOLS or โคโคโคโค.. little do they know I'm over here ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†. Lol
Attachments
Screenshot_20210707-115117_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20210707-115117_Video Player.jpg (442.63 KiB) Viewed 1140 times