What is most important?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

What is most important?

Post by wsrfr »

I know this site isn't just about shoeplay, but consider the question:
How many guys out there consider their g/f feet and shoeplay habits as being as important as their overall looks, personality not withstanding.. How many consider them before they consider anything else about the lady. And how many guys got lucky and happened to end up with a girlfriend or wife who engages in shoeplay automatically (since many women do not).

Footsiefreak

Re: [ENG] What is most important?

Post by Footsiefreak »

wsrfr wrote:I know this site isn't just about shoeplay, but consider the question:
How many guys out there consider their g/f feet and shoeplay habits as being as important as their overall looks, personality not withstanding.. How many consider them before they consider anything else about the lady. And how many guys got lucky and happened to end up with a girlfriend or wife who engages in shoeplay automatically (since many women do not).
If Kelly Hu wanted to be my girlfriend Im taking her as my girlfriend even if she didnt dip.Dipping isnt a personality trait and you would be stupid if you turned down a babe just because she didnt dip and dangle.The game of dipping and dangling is different some ladies do it more than others.But if you gav me a set of Kelly Hu twins one dipped and the other did not dip.Of course Im taking the dipping one.
wsrfr

[ENG] bad rap??

Post by wsrfr »

I think it actually can be a personality trait. But I don't think I would have to worry about choosing between "babes". On the other hand, if I had a chance to date Julie Chen , Deborah Norville, or leggy Paula Zahn, then I would try to work out the dipping and dangling with them later. But I don't have those choices!! But I agree for the most part on your last statement; twins--go for the one that dips and dangles. I wish I didn't like this stuff so much.
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

I think dipping and dangling also has a lot to do with one's career choice. If she were a flight attendant or receptionist, then I would realize that there is a lot of dipping and dangling because they're on their feet a lot. Don't think it's much of a personality trait. I'm sure they do it because it's much more comfortable.
wsrfr

bad rap??

Post by wsrfr »

I'm sure that women who stand a lot are more inclined to do it. But my mother had a youngish friend who was not even working and spent most of her time at home. She would come to the house to make cookies with my mother and she would always dip and dangle like crazy. It drove me nuts. And it didn't matter what kind of shoes she wore..she always dangled them. and swung them around. Once I suggested to her that she just take her shoes off and be more comfortable, but she preferred to keep them that way.
I have asked a few ex g/f's why they dangled and they said it was just a nervous habit and they never gave it much thought.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

For me it's not a matter of picking a woman who engages in shoeplay, but picking one who will accept and indulge my foot fetish. Shoeplay is but one element of that fetish.

There's not much point in having a sexual and romantic relationship with a woman who will keep her feet to herself, or who will criticize me for my fetish. I want to have fun with her and share some great orgasms not be a sexual martyr.

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
wsrfr

[ENG] What is most important?

Post by wsrfr »

I agree with you on finding one that you can be romantically involved and who will indulge your foot fetish. I met one and she knows I have a fetish, but she made it clear that we will remain friends :( Oh well, that is the way it goes I guess. Then there are guys who have g/f or wives who dangle on a regular basis and they never even care or notice!
Footsiefreak

Re: [ENG] bad rap??

Post by Footsiefreak »

wsrfr wrote:I think it actually can be a personality trait. But I don't think I would have to worry about choosing between "babes". On the other hand, if I had a chance to date Julie Chen , Deborah Norville, or leggy Paula Zahn, then I would try to work out the dipping and dangling with them later. But I don't have those choices!! But I agree for the most part on your last statement; twins--go for the one that dips and dangles. I wish I didn't like this stuff so much.
Can you please explain how dipping is a personality trait?
wsrfr

Post by wsrfr »

I do not want to get into a big argument or discussion about this. Maybe personalty trait is the wrong word to use. Some women dip and dangle and some never dip or dangle, regardless of what they are doing. If their feet are sore, they simply removed their shoes. Ex was like that. Before I even mentioned this to her, I never saw her dip or dangle even once and she had plenty of chances . She would just remove her shoes completely. I 'm not a psychologist or a psychiatrist. That is just my opinion; that's all. Can't I even express my OWN opinion w/o stepping on toes?? You disagree and that is fine. Eveyone has their own opinion and that is mine.
Footsiefreak

Re: [ENG] What is most important?

Post by Footsiefreak »

wsrfr wrote:I do not want to get into a big argument or discussion about this. Maybe personalty trait is the wrong word to use. Some women dip and dangle and some never dip or dangle, regardless of what they are doing. If their feet are sore, they simply removed their shoes. Ex was like that. Before I even mentioned this to her, I never saw her dip or dangle even once and she had plenty of chances . She would just remove her shoes completely. I 'm not a psychologist or a psychiatrist. That is just my opinion; that's all. Can't I even express my OWN opinion w/o stepping on toes?? You disagree and that is fine. Eveyone has their own opinion and that is mine.
Relax.You are the one who said it was a "personality trait" maybe you just meant "action"Im not trying to argue ok?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I'm lucky that my wife is really into my fetish and even b4 I met her, I noticed she was a major dipper. She teases me all the time and just now took a new job that will require suits and heels! Sometimes she'll leave me a voice mail on my cell phone describing how much her foot hurts...

Last weekend I even got to flim her in the house (after the kids were in bed) wearign slingbacks, dipping and dangling...
kingdom

Post by kingdom »

Mike I wish you could indulge us more maybe even with pics. Haha :o
wsrfr

Post by wsrfr »

You are one lucky guy! I wish I could find someone like that. I ALSO wish you could indulge us. Maybe you should start your own website!! I would love to see some pics (or even clips). Maybe you could post some on the Yahoo clubs?!