CODE WORDS

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

CODE WORDS

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I was thinking...

We can never stop the weirdos from commenting on channels where women shoeplay. But maybe we can reduce the attention to our fetish with a code word for shoeplay.

Those that are reasonable people can adopt the codewords and we can start naming our videos and playlists after those code words. We can even use the code words in the comment section of the videos as well. Sure, there will always be a weirdo saying creepy stuff, but they'll be reduced because we are all using different terms that don't raise alarms.

I don't have any idea what those code words could be, but I wanted to type up a post on the forum just as a thought.

Big shoeplay fan
sffan

Post by sffan »

Interesting idea? Do you think that would work?
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

It would take a lot of people to agree to try, but I don't think it would hurt. We're constantly being embarrassed or just having our channels shut down because of the buzzwords... so why not have a code word that we can use on youtube to avoid being spotted?

If one of us makes a shoeplay playlist on youtube, we can name the playlist after the code word. We wouldn't have to call it "feet in meetings" or "sexy shoeplay" or "foot fetish dudes"
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

It would need to be something easy to type or remember, but unrelated to feet, footwear, or to any fetish in general.
Big shoeplay fan
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

That was an interesting idea but I'm afraid that the weirdos will continue as usual.
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

It won't work. How do you think they find these videos in the first place? They didn't just stumble upon them.

The only thing that would stop these dribbling idiots would be to raise their intelligence, and that's obviously impossible. As I've said before, if forced with a choice I'd actually rather work or cooperate with a sociopath than an idiot. And intelligent sociopath can at least be persuaded to predictably act in his own self interest.

Morons have no fucking clue what their own self interest even is.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

IMO the best solution is to stop using YouTube and moving on to another site preferably an adult site so we can say what we want. I have been on plenty of other CLEAN non foot related topics and YouTube just bans all comments.

For now Vimeo would be the best option
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

The problem with the other sites is there just isn't as much content. Actually I'm thinking more along the lines if the "Accidentally..." Thread... fortunately, those will never get banned as they are not "shoeplay" videos
newcat3000

Post by newcat3000 »

What about the code words banana or peel?
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Mr. Mike wrote:The problem with the other sites is there just isn't as much content. Actually I'm thinking more along the lines if the "Accidentally..." Thread... fortunately, those will never get banned as they are not "shoeplay" videos
That's my point move to other sites for a fresh new start.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

The Accidentally Thread is a work of genius. We should have our "shoeplay hunters" create more playlists that are not named after "shoeplay" terms.

This is where I think the code words actually would work. Instead of calling the videos something explicit like "shoeplay meeting"....or something vague like "favs" we could use a different word that will narrow the searches like "banana peel mix" LOL.

If you call a playlist "favs" you get all sorts of top 10 lists.

But I really agree with one of the users a few posts up. The freakos really would find them no matter what. They will always comment on official videos.
Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Whats so great about Youtube to post shoeplay videos anyway? We are all complaining about it so that's why we should make a change to another site ? The code word idea wont work because there are lurkers on this site and others who just don't say anything who will see the message and spoil it anyway

Just curious who on here posts shoeplay videos?