Shoeless In The Booth

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

paradigm88

Shoeless In The Booth

Post by paradigm88 »

My girlfriend and I met some friends out for lunch today at a casual diner. While we were eating, I had a view of the other booths and saw a young lady (probably mid-20s, maybe 30, hard to say) at lunch with her man. What caught my eye was that she was sitting cross-legged on her bench in the booth, wearing the usual "cold-weather active casual" uniform, a sweatshirt and black leggings...and gray ankle socks.

Which made me quickly realize that she was shoeless in her booth!

She sat cross-legged for a while, before shifting and tucking both of her legs under her (still shoeless). They left well before us, and she was wearing tall boots.

My lady will sometimes tuck one of her shoeless feet under her in a booth, but this young woman took the cake. Surely, she didn't want to get the outside's snow and mud on her bench or on her leggings. But it's not as if she just shook her flats off and curled up in the booth; it takes some conscious effort to take those boots off. And she was apparently quite comfortable with being sans shoes, because she was far from invisible. It was a nice sight, and I had to share.

(I don't think my lady was aware, as she was sitting across from me...though it would explain the occasional brush of her own shoeless feet against my legs during lunch!)