Court Heaven

Write here your dreams, your stories, your experiences of footsie or other situations where a foot had been used to seduce

Moderator: Moderators

footstrangle

Re: Court Heaven

Post by footstrangle » Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:06 pm

By the way. I also saw my friend today and she keeps wearing pantyhose under her slacks, but she is not shoe playing. Apparently the reason she removed her feet from her shoes was those socks. 😫

Leopard

Post by Leopard » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:11 pm

Very sexy dangling!!
footstrangle wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:00 pm
Story follows. Here is the screenshot of video

footstrangle

Post by footstrangle » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:51 am

Hi guys! I know it’s been a while, but truth is there’s been nothing to report until today. The dangling prosecutor whose photo I posted last time, was at it with the same shoes, dangling like crazy. Sadly, this time the conference room of the court was full of people.

footstrangle

Post by footstrangle » Mon Feb 24, 2020 5:43 am

Well. This last week I had a trial, and got a not guilty. Which was fucking hard, cause it was hard to concentrate with the prosecutor sitting on my left and playing all the time with her black flats. She was dangling heelpopping, letting the shoe drop completely and then grabbing it with her toes, you name it. She did that the entire trial. Her feet looked amazingly soft, nice toes, her toe nails were not painted and looked marvelous. Her soles where reddish on the heel and on the balls of her foot. But, it really was bad because I really could not enjoy it, I concentrated hard on defending my client, so I had to do my best to ignore that. I was successful, yet I would have loved this would’ve happened in a more relax scenario so I could’ve looked and appreciated such marvelous shoe play.

footstrangle

Post by footstrangle » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:02 pm

Lately been too busy to notice anything. Today I was able to witness a little dangle from the talk prosecutor, but that’s it. But what about the rest of y’all. Do you have stories to share? This thread seems very lonely. Any of you have seen anything lately?

thieph

Post by thieph » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:19 pm

I love your stories and always look forward to hearing updates. Haven't seen much recently, but did go to a wedding last weekend up north. The weather was cool and I was hopeful, but there were still a lot of bare legs and strappy shoes as is the style for the mid 20's crowd. One girl showed a lot of promise wearing a black dress, nude hose and nude pumps with a modest 3" heel. Had a good view under her chair for most of the dinner and was disappointed to see all that potential wasted on only a few slight heelpops.

footstrangle

Post by footstrangle » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:13 am

thieph wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:19 pm
I love your stories and always look forward to hearing updates. Haven't seen much recently, but did go to a wedding last weekend up north. The weather was cool and I was hopeful, but there were still a lot of bare legs and strappy shoes as is the style for the mid 20's crowd. One girl showed a lot of promise wearing a black dress, nude hose and nude pumps with a modest 3" heel. Had a good view under her chair for most of the dinner and was disappointed to see all that potential wasted on only a few slight heelpops.
Heelpops are cruel. All that tease, and never get to reveal much.

footstrangle

Post by footstrangle » Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:33 pm

Hey guys. If you guys go back in to this thread, the prosecutor I wrote about September 2019. Well this Thursday I entered the court just around the time she had finished a trial. She was sitting in the desk of the prosecutor’s side, and I was able to see her from behind. In fact any Attorney or court staff could easily see her. And she didn’t care. She had her feet crossed at her ankle, and the foot that was over had let her black mid heel pump dropped completely off, exposing he sole. 😍 As I told you guys, she’s tall, brunette, with beautiful long toes, and now that I saw her complete soles, aww man!!! Also, she’s so sweet. She’s really cool. If her husband has foot fetish, he would be in heaven.

Now on to sad news. This Corona Virus is going to be hell for us. I’ve just received notice that court will be cancelled until this next weeks. So I’ll probably won’t be able to see crap. I’m guessing that in general we’re all going to be affected, since all social or professional gatherings will be postponed. And we all know that in those settings is where we get all that shoe play action. 😢

dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:21 pm

Wow!!!

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:10 pm

footstrangle wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:33 pm
Hey guys. If you guys go back in to this thread, the prosecutor I wrote about September 2019. Well this Thursday I entered the court just around the time she had finished a trial. She was sitting in the desk of the prosecutor’s side, and I was able to see her from behind. In fact any Attorney or court staff could easily see her. And she didn’t care. She had her feet crossed at her ankle, and the foot that was over had let her black mid heel pump dropped completely off, exposing he sole. 😍 As I told you guys, she’s tall, brunette, with beautiful long toes, and now that I saw her complete soles, aww man!!! Also, she’s so sweet. She’s really cool. If her husband has foot fetish, he would be in heaven.

Now on to sad news. This Corona Virus is going to be hell for us. I’ve just received notice that court will be cancelled until this next weeks. So I’ll probably won’t be able to see crap. I’m guessing that in general we’re all going to be affected, since all social or professional gatherings will be postponed. And we all know that in those settings is where we get all that shoe play action. 😢
I just want to say I really enjoyed this thread as for as long it lasted and hope it resumes as soon as the obvious epidemiological obstacles are cleared. It was a refreshing change to hear seemingly honest, real anecdotes that felt no need to bullshit or exaggerate. (Or even worse, sell a scam.)
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.