[ENG] Heather Locklear??

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

[ENG] Heather Locklear??

Post by wsrfr »

Does anyone have any footsie/shoeplay clips or photos of her ?? She has been on tv so much that I would expect her to do some kind of shoeplay. Ever notice that when she was on "Spin City" she seemed to always wear slingbacks, even though they are not so popular around this area (Los Angeles).

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well...if you have one... let me know... i think she is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Let me post some pics... :D
Attachments
H_Lock.jpg
H_Lock.jpg (18.14 KiB) Viewed 7176 times
H_Lock2.jpg
H_Lock2.jpg (56.84 KiB) Viewed 7176 times
h_locklear.jpg
h_locklear.jpg (32.65 KiB) Viewed 7179 times
wsrfr

[ENG] Heather Locklear??

Post by wsrfr »

Yeah, I know she is gorgeous; I just have never seen her shoeplay-ever. Maybe she isn't the type.[/u]
wsrfr

[ENG] Heather Locklear??

Post by wsrfr »

I have seen those pics..they are really good. I would like to see her being interviewed..maybe she would shoeplay then. Speaking of which, do you know where I can get some clips of newswomen engaging in shoeplay while they interview someone?
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Mmmmm Heather Locklear. I remember lusting after her as a teenager when she was on T.J. Hooker, and she's still around today! And if it's possible, looking even better than she did then!

That shot with the slingbacks...ohh it's too much for an old man! :D

As far as newswomen, I'd look at Yahoo! I still haven't renewed my ID there but I'd bet you could find something.

DP
wsrfr

[ENG] Heather Locklear??

Post by wsrfr »

Old man?! I'm 54.!! I still lust after her. Watch her on the new tv series LAX. She is starting to show her age...but she will probably get a face lift. But what a figure...
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

It's not your age it's your mileage. :D

DP
wsrfr

[ENG] Heather Locklear??

Post by wsrfr »

If you are talking about "wear and tear" as opposed to age, I have plenty.

Being in the hospital 6 times for broken bones, I have such a bad back that I can hardly walk and have a hard time sleeping, and I have trouble lifting anything with my left arm because of an injury when I was small. My knees are suffering from arthritis because of injuries as is my left ankle due to an injury when I was young. I have a difficult time with my left eye due to an auto injury several years ago. Now on top of that, I am sharing a room with another fellow who has also been struck with a bout of bad luck. [/u]
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Re: [ENG] Heather Locklear??

Post by Dead Parrot »

wsrfr wrote:Speaking of which, do you know where I can get some clips of newswomen engaging in shoeplay while they interview someone?
Try this bulletin board.

http://p068.ezboard.com/bthebeautifulwomensforum

Mainly just leg type caps but apparently there is some shoeplay. Also check the old Legs and Heels message board.

Dp
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Heather was recently the subject of a show STYLE. They showed her recent appearances at some bid shows...the camera zero'd in on her shoes....damn they were sexy. She wore a silver-glittered mini-dress and a pair of silver sparkled high heels which showed plenty of feet...only one strap in between her two main toes...Hot Hot Hot.
Jasonarch

Post by Jasonarch »

Heather does a Lorial commercial in which she has her legs curled up beside her in an overstuffed chair. She is wearing a pair of super-sexy sandals that show off her georgeous high arches and perfect toes! What a flaming knockout!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

She was receiving footsie from her mothers boyfriend on Melrose Place. She was wearing a short skirt hose and mules when the camera was under the table
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Xzzzy wrote:You have to give credit where credit is due when a post gets bumped TWELVE AND A HALF YEARS.
ok so what? Its not like it was buried 30 thread pages ago. We hardly use the CHit Chat notice in case you didnt notice
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

I actually like that you bumped such an old thread (to stay on topic)...makes us see how old this forum is :-)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

nyllover wrote:I actually like that you bumped such an old thread (to stay on topic)...makes us see how old this forum is :-)
Thank you Nyllover I been posting as much as I can so I could reach 3,000 posts and I think this was post 3000. I wanted to bring back some old threads just for fun and will continue to do it.