I think I found a REALLY good spot for filming candids

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

Feet_Guy129

I think I found a REALLY good spot for filming candids

Post by Feet_Guy129 »

I was walking around a shopping center while looking for a gift shop and I noticed there's a karate place at the very end of the center. I was looking for places where I could film some feet and I realize most people in there would probably be barefoot so I go over there and it's literal heaven. Like twelve barefoot women performing karate or some kind martial art on each other. It's around 4 in the noon and I don't want to look like creep just standing there looking through the glass so I leave. Here's the fun part. When I drive out I notice a small window looking into the karate place in the back of the shopping center. I come back when it's dark and I peak through the little window and just as I suspected it looks RIGHT into the dojo room. I just struck gold, everyone. I will come back once I buy a good camera and sit there for an hour or two filming the women. My blood is rushing just thinking about this.

Collegetownstudios

Re: I think I found a REALLY good spot for filming candids

Post by Collegetownstudios »

Feet_Guy129 wrote: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:04 am I was walking around a shopping center while looking for a gift shop and I noticed there's a karate place at the very end of the center. I was looking for places where I could film some feet and I realize most people in there would probably be barefoot so I go over there and it's literal heaven. Like twelve barefoot women performing karate or some kind martial art on each other. It's around 4 in the noon and I don't want to look like creep just standing there looking through the glass so I leave. Here's the fun part. When I drive out I notice a small window looking into the karate place in the back of the shopping center. I come back when it's dark and I peak through the little window and just as I suspected it looks RIGHT into the dojo room. I just struck gold, everyone. I will come back once I buy a good camera and sit there for an hour or two filming the women. My blood is rushing just thinking about this.
Exploit it while you can, I am glad for you.
Feet_Guy129

Post by Feet_Guy129 »

I'll definitely try pretty soon as I'm about to buy a used camera. The only problem is there's a light above the door with the window so ill need to be very sneaky about filming
tobydole

Post by tobydole »

Just be careful and watch your back. Don’t over indulge lol.