Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

vetce

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by vetce »

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

watsonandcrick

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by watsonandcrick »

Jesus is Lord man I prayed to all these other gods but only Jesus can give the peace and love we need
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

What the froggity is this?
manicmania1132

Post by manicmania1132 »

Bro....I just want to look at feet
vetce

Post by vetce »

watsonandcrick wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:12 pm Jesus is Lord man I prayed to all these other gods but only Jesus can give the peace and love we need
but your Christ is saying thou shall not adultery. and after pissing on him how did you attained peace ? and love ?

can you explain that point ? for i dont think that he would love the service which you are offering either. but still you made progress ? how so ?
Collegetownstudios

vetce wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:18 am
watsonandcrick wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:12 pm Jesus is Lord man I prayed to all these other gods but only Jesus can give the peace and love we need
but your Christ is saying thou shall not adultery. and after pissing on him how did you attained peace ? and love ?

can you explain that point ? for i dont think that he would love the service which you are offering either. but still you made progress ? how so ?
Because people's idea of God is filtered through a lens of Human Ego, a self hating one, at that.
What god would punish you for lusting for feet, and yet create you with a powerful urge to lust for it? With the creativity to devise so many ways to use the object of your lust?

A human god.
But, then, I suppose we are in God's own image.

If so, then should we worship something so like ourselves?
Or should we worship ourselves?
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Ok I know this is a “Chit Chat” section…but…really on foot fetish site??
vetce

Post by vetce »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:37 am
vetce wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:18 am

Because people's idea of God is filtered through a lens of Human Ego, a self hating one, at that.
What god would punish you for lusting for feet, and yet create you with a powerful urge to lust for it? With the creativity to devise so many ways to use the object of your lust?

A human god.
But, then, I suppose we are in God's own image.

If so, then should we worship something so like ourselves?
Or should we worship ourselves?
God was not mere an idea of Christ only. for he came here to this very india ( cuttak, orrisa, jagannath puri ) and learned this art, but you bunch of varna sankars killed that innocent man as soon as he said thou shall not kill. you took his words and killed him.

nor your bible was direct words of Christ. for it is written on spordical basics. for before he could give you the name of God you killed him.
and who is checking you ? become pigs in your next life and there is no restrictions of sex or lusting even with mothers, daughters or sisters. any pussy can be fucked as you westerns fuck right now all womens and spoiling whole world due to being in power.

and there is no proof at all just because we did not seen our fathers before our birth or knows it that who tilled our mums.

for you are nothing special either, nor above the rest as well. YET our all adds in which first pics are given of is of europeans whatever they may be. so now instead of god we have come to godless demon worships.

so what is wrong with Gods authority ( or recognized agents such as Srila Prabhupada ) again ? from demons like you ? huh? i dont see anything wrong in it.
Collegetownstudios

You're not here for feet.

Ignoring you now.....
vetce

Post by vetce »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:58 pm You're not here for feet.

Ignoring you now.....
as you likes, your wishes.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

This is a section where anyone can speak about anything (within our rules), I'm just puzzled as to why anyone would join a forum like this to make a post like this.

Oh well...if it suits you... good luck
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

What the entire fuck?