BUSBYB32...Time to Shit or get Off the Pot

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

BUSBYB32...Time to Shit or get Off the Pot

Post by Mr. Mike »

Apparently nothing has changed since the last time you got run off this board (under a different name I think). You are "all bark and no bite". It's been over 2 weeks since you claimed you had all these candids to share and we have seen NOTHING. Yeah, you sent me a couple of videos, nothing of what I asked for. You asked me specifically if I wanted the "white girl standing dipping in navy pumps" and what I got was an under the desk, barely 2 dangles video. Another one with shoes off and that was it. You claim everything we ask for you have apparently deleted. Here's your claims....

9/17 - "I'm a gonna post candids this time" (who talks like that?...so far NOTHING)
9/21 - "Going to gather up some candids from downtown concerts that happen ever weekend" (NOTHING)
9/21 - "I live in building in large city that has banquets, weddings all the time...candids just fall into my lap" (NOTHING)
10/3 - "I get whatever shot I want, I've got it all" (NOTHING)
10/4 - "Gonna drop some off randomly (NOTHING)
10/5 - "Not going to give my prized candids out, just stuff from a neutral source (We've probably already seen them NOTHING)
10/6 - "I've captured 7 different Flight Attendants on escalators that way" (NOTHING)
10/6 - Guy asks for shoeplay in socks and sneakers. You offer to get a video of woman behind a desk at the gym in shorts wearing tennis shoes...WHAT??? No one wants that.

I think you get the idea. You have nothing to offer but BS..."I'll shoot some candids on my off gym days"...WTH does that mean? No one care about your gym days. This site is about nylons, feet, shoeplay...

Nobody cares how many "aweome candids" you have if you're not going to share them. A lot of people have videos they don't share...they just don't come on here and brag about them. Most people on here think your a fraud...just come on here, comment, throw out questions, alerts...that's whta most people do.

In the words of Judge Smails from Caddyshack...."Well....we're waiting"

BusyB32

Re: BUSBYB32...Time to Shit or get Off the Pot

Post by BusyB32 »

Lmaoooo 😂😂😂
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

First of all..I come on here like I come on Facebook..it’s to pass time..it’s not a priority..second..I personally gave you two videos..sorry you’re not into them..3rd I’ve never asked ANYONE FOR ANYTHING ON HERE..and I never will..4th..I can’t share my vids on YouTube cause once they go unlisted they started getting deleted..and why are you so thirsty for videos? Can’t you generate your own content? I clearly have nothing to prove to a bunch of ppl I don’t know and I say that respectfully..when I get around to posting things i will..most times I have to post them on a thread because you can’t post attachments in a conversation that’s already happening so again..chill out dude..it’s not that serious..it’s just videos my man
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 5:24 pm Apparently nothing has changed since the last time you got run off this board (under a different name I think). You are "all bark and no bite". It's been over 2 weeks since you claimed you had all these candids to share and we have seen NOTHING. Yeah, you sent me a couple of videos, nothing of what I asked for. You asked me specifically if I wanted the "white girl standing dipping in navy pumps" and what I got was an under the desk, barely 2 dangles video. Another one with shoes off and that was it. You claim everything we ask for you have apparently deleted. Here's your claims....

9/17 - "I'm a gonna post candids this time" (who talks like that?...so far NOTHING)
9/21 - "Going to gather up some candids from downtown concerts that happen ever weekend" (NOTHING)
9/21 - "I live in building in large city that has banquets, weddings all the time...candids just fall into my lap" (NOTHING)
10/3 - "I get whatever shot I want, I've got it all" (NOTHING)
10/4 - "Gonna drop some off randomly (NOTHING)
10/5 - "Not going to give my prized candids out, just stuff from a neutral source (We've probably already seen them NOTHING)
10/6 - "I've captured 7 different Flight Attendants on escalators that way" (NOTHING)
10/6 - Guy asks for shoeplay in socks and sneakers. You offer to get a video of woman behind a desk at the gym in shorts wearing tennis shoes...WHAT??? No one wants that.

I think you get the idea. You have nothing to offer but BS..."I'll shoot some candids on my off gym days"...WTH does that mean? No one care about your gym days. This site is about nylons, feet, shoeplay...

Nobody cares how many "aweome candids" you have if you're not going to share them. A lot of people have videos they don't share...they just don't come on here and brag about them. Most people on here think your a fraud...just come on here, comment, throw out questions, alerts...that's whta most people do.

In the words of Judge Smails from Caddyshack...."Well....we're waiting"
You documenting my topics like you work for the FBI..take it easy guy lol
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

1st: wrong section (I moved it on chit chat)
2nd: I understand where you are coming from MrMike, and I agree that, for someone that contributes so much to this community, someone that is basically only words and not fact can be upsetting.

BUT there is no place for fight here. If you want to fight, do it via private messages. If and when someone will break our rules, you know I am quite easy to use the ban feature. This is not the case so far.

End of story.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.