Take a look around gents..it’s October..this is our season!!

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

BusyB32

Take a look around gents..it’s October..this is our season!!

Post by BusyB32 »

Hold on a second..wait……..ahhhh there it is..that autumn air..breathe it in..the season for tights..nylons..stockings and heels is now in session..hopefully your phones are close at hand and loaded with memory cause at ANYTIME you could be confronted with an encounter that you won’t ever get the chance of getting in the near future..learn from me..I’ve missed some monumental captures because I wasn’t ready lol..so as I commence to reign terror over my city yet again for another season I have one BIG target this year and that’s actually my neighbor lol..she parties a lot and wore club attire during the summer..I started becoming friends with her as of late lol..hopefully one night when she comes back from the bar dressed up (stockings on I hope) I can sucker her into going to the lobby so we can have a “friendly” discussion and I can get a capture of her under the table..she’s much younger than me like 22 I think but she’s super super friendly and bubbly so who knows

Collegetownstudios

Re: Take a look around gents..it’s October..this is our season!!

Post by Collegetownstudios »

I like this man. He knows what to do.
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:31 pm I like this man. He knows what to do.
Lol..I’ve just been doing this long enough to put myself in position to get whatever shot I want and trust me..I’ve gotten it all..the only thing that excites me now is doing it in places where you’re not suppose to at all like a courtroom full of female lawyers or going into a funeral home and not knowing a single person and hitting that record button..yeah my shit is on expert level..the easiest way to get videos is to talk to your targets..you can buy time that way..if they’re sitting somewhere..just come up to them politely and start recording..before you start recording..make sure your index finger is over the lens so that nobody can see any kind of picture..when you get where you wanna be just take your finger off..your screen isn’t sensitive to your clothes so just keep the phone against you with the lens facing out..if you use this tactic you can pick up sooo much without anyone EVER detecting what you’re doing..never look at your phone and always keep your head up so you can see everything around you..keep your movements natural..that’s the key thing
Collegetownstudios

Post by Collegetownstudios »

BusyB32 wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:56 am
Collegetownstudios wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:31 pm I like this man. He knows what to do.
Easiest way to get videos is talk to to your targets..you can buy time that way..if they’re sitting somewhere..just come up to them politely and start recording..the first thing they’re thinking is “what does he want and how long is he gonna talk”..the last thing they’re thinking is “I wonder if he’s secretly recording me”
Exactly, get out of your own head.