Something terrible just happened :o

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

nonamer

Something terrible just happened :o

Post by nonamer »

I have very bad news. Worse than the worst.

I must have one of the biggest archives of nylon foot fetish. I mean, really huge archive. When it comes to nylon foot fetish, the data I stored in years maybe even bigger than what xhamster or any other website has. Even though a few times I decided to give up on hoarding and deleted all my archives each time I found myself building a bigger archive afterwards.

Anyway, I was keeping a copy of the files. Some harddisks to add new files, some other harddisks to keep at least %90 of the total archive, and from time to time I was updating the backup.

Lately my harddisks were getting full, so I decided to take the opportunity and get my files a little organized. At the same time I gave up to keep backups as more and more space is needed in time. When I was working on the files I realized that one of the videos was a little over for my taste. Decided to delete it with shift+delete combination. Meanwhile I was transferring a lot of files simultaneously so the screen was a bit crowded. All of a sudden I realized that there were a big pile of files getting deleted :o I cancelled the operation as fast as I could but quite some part of my Asian collection was deleted already :crash:

I'm familiar with such situations. In such case don't add or remove files on that harddisk. So I stopped, installed a data recovery software. Before I was using Stellar Phoenix, it was doing a good job, this time I installed a freeware called Recuva, also quite successful. Now working on the recovery process. As I was transferring many files from many to places to others, it's a little complicated. At the first inspection the software also identified some of the files as unrecoverable. We'll see how much I can get back but today is a really dark day for foot fetish community :(

Time to pray together as some of those files are impossible to find again :pray: I already discovered 16 of the files that are gone forever. Hope the damage is not as bad as I think, will take a few hours. Afterwards I'll let go and continue to tidy up my harddisks. I don't stay at home this much normally, let's make this corona virus break an opportunity...

Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
cheerwhy

Re: Something worse than corona just happened :o

Post by cheerwhy »

Really a bad news,i hope they will recover soon.
I usually have two backups,one is in the cloud and one is on mobile disk.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Last summer I lost all my clips from movies on VHS and my actual DVDs of rare movies with shoeless female feet, due to an insect infestation. I had to throw the whole collection out as the bugs were living in the tape and disc cases. I think I brought some of the bugs back home from a local movie theater as when I was fighting the bugs, the theater closed for about 2 months "due to unforeseen circumstances" (I figure they did not want it known they had bugs. They put on live shows as well as showed films, so they could have gotten the bugs in donations of props for the shows. They filled a dumpster with stuff removed from the theater but I think they would say the coronavirus is worse than whatever happened last year.) I never had time to go back and view the clips so I did not feel the loss so greatly. Since I am 71 I don't think I ever would have found the time. I still add about 100 titles a month to my list.

As sick as you feel over your loss, I don't think you mean to seriously consider it worse than the virus and I think your statement is in poor taste. I do sympathize with you as I twice lost my lists of films due to hard drive failure and once due to the sudden closure of a website where I had been storing the list while working on a project to enhance the list with actual descriptions of scenes. My current reconstructed list of movies with shoeless female feet is about 450 pages long, with identification of actresses when I could determine them and mention of whether the actresses were juveniles (under 18) and whether the scene involved bare feet, hose or socks. Adult films (mostly before 1990) included. Anyone wanting the list updated to the end of March can send me a personal message and I will be glad to send a copy. Warning: Don't try to print it, it's massive.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

Feeture Feature wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:13 am As sick as you feel over your loss, I don't think you mean to seriously consider it worse than the virus and I think your statement is in poor taste.
Of course just kidding with those words. No worries I didn't lose my mind yet. This is what happens if people get stuck in a house for weeks :superlol: And seems like even some more weeks/months on the way :crash:

I didn't mean any offence to anyone. I guess I was a bit bored. Apologies to the ones who took offence :sorry:

Recovered most of the files by the way. The unrecoverable ones and the ones I didn't realize will be lost. As I was already moving files between folders hard to know what's gone and what's left but I guess with around 50-100 GB loss we'll keep enjoying this great archive.

In my country the upload speed is too low(1-3 Mbps) Otherwise I was planning to open all my archive as a torrent folder so people could get benefit of this hand picked videos. Most websites and sources on the net are like garbage. If I have an opportunity I'll try to leave a copy of this collection to humanity (more jokes, really nevermind about the tasteless jokes these days :please: )

Edit: Updated the title not to cause unnecessary arguments :ooook:
Asia | Nonamer

Feeture Feature

Re: Something terrible just happened :o

Post by Feeture Feature »

Thanks for changing the title. I was sure you meant it as a joke but I thought you should reconsider such statements, considering the sensitive times. I'm glad you recovered the majority of your files.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

Yeah, it happened again :crash:

Realized that the files I couldn't recover are over 4 Gb. As I formatted the harddisks to NTFS the system works a little different and big files are deleted forever. I read that with some recovery software it's possible to recover those files but it takes forever.

Anyway, stay away from the Western Digital latest harddisks. I'm using their harddisks for really long time and this is the first time I experience this much trouble. 2019-2020 models, don't buy.

Everything is a mess right now, I'm trying to solve but it'll take days with all these defective/poor performance units :(
Asia | Nonamer

Feet_Guy129

Post by Feet_Guy129 »

I feel you, man. Whenever I transfer files over to my flash drive, it copies them to the flashdrive but leaves the original files on my desktop, so I delete those. Before I empty the trash bin, I always triple check to make sure the files are on the flash drive before deleting the originals. I'm super paranoid about stuff accidentally being deleted because a lot of the files i only have one copy of, and can't find them on the internet anymore, so I treat those files like gold.