Guys, do you doubt that the video in the 16847 store on C4S is not really a candid shot?

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

sleepdog

Guys, do you doubt that the video in the 16847 store on C4S is not really a candid shot?

Post by sleepdog »

The video in this 16847 store is different from other stores,“Do not let be fooled by who sells posed (fakes are frequently arranged even in the fairs) passing off them as candid. Fakes are attractive, amazing but you can not help noticing that they are repetitive and similar to the other one. Fakes are a cancer that lessens and degrades the genuine experience that you have with a real candid.”—The above words came from the photographer of 29156 store.I think we need to discuss it.(sorry for my english)

BlackFoot

Re: Guys, do you doubt that the video in the 16847 store on C4S is not really a candid shot?

Post by BlackFoot »

the majority of his videos are posed but i love them anyway. so it doesnt really matter to me.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
sleepdog

Re: Guys, do you doubt that the video in the 16847 store on C4S is not really a candid shot?

Post by sleepdog »

BlackFoot wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:08 pm the majority of his videos are posed but i love them anyway. so it doesnt really matter to me.
I'm curious about how he arranged for the hostess to do what he wanted them to do, perhaps by giving some tips haha.