best video movie maker?

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

Wonderboy1000

best video movie maker?

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

just a simple question i wonna make a shoeplay youtube channel as iv got abit to upload but windows movie maker isnt very good, id like to change aspect of videos and zoom in on parts all that jazz anyone got a good one where its easy to use but has everything you could ever need?

tobydole

Post by tobydole »

DaVinci Resolve. It has a free verison and a paid version, however the free version has a fuckton more features than windows movie maker. You won't run into any limitations with our type of recording. HOWEVER if you record from like a GoPro and want to edit out fisheye affects it won't let you do that so keep that in mind. It has a steep learning curve but it's so powerful.

If you are willing to pay for an editor though I would recommend Adobe Premiere Pro, it is hands down the industry standard for video editing.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Adobe Premiere Pro has maybe a quite longer learning curve, but it's more or less the standard editor for all professionals video editors. That means you'll find TONS of resources online. This is often very important. So if you want to invest some time, invest it into Adobe Premiere Pro.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Wonderboy1000

Post by Wonderboy1000 »

ok thanks guys ill look into them
At My Neighbors Feet

Post by At My Neighbors Feet »

I've found that AVSVideoEditor does what I need, yet isn't too complicated either.
At My Neighbors Feet - Girls use their feet to tease and torment their naughty neighbor.