I live in a building where they have banquets and wedding receptions every weekend..candids sometimes fall in my lap

Anything, really ANYTHING that comes up in your brain!!!

Moderator: Moderators

BusyB32

I live in a building where they have banquets and wedding receptions every weekend..candids sometimes fall in my lap

Post by BusyB32 »

My building provides premium takes if you’re in the right place at the right time..I live downtown so there’s nothing but big buildings and business women all during the week and then there’s all the bars and clubs and theeeen there’s my building where there’s numerous amounts of Hispanic..Asian..white and middle eastern girls ranging from 22-43..it is an absolute palooza when it comes to recording..I accidentally ended up on the elevator with a flight attendant just the other day..I couldn’t even get my phone out in time lmaoo..she started dipping as the elevator went from floor 18 to 1..I was at a bad angle because she would see that I just all of a sudden pulled my phone out and angled it at her feet lol..I just took the L on that one..see next post about FAs

Godiva

Re: I live in a building where they have banquets and wedding receptions every weekend..candids sometimes fall in my lap

Post by Godiva »

Sounds like a dream. Would also be interested if you’re up for sharing your work.
BusyB32

Re: I live in a building where they have banquets and wedding receptions every weekend..candids sometimes fall in my lap

Post by BusyB32 »

I just gave mr Mike 3 of my videos..I’ve recorded maybe over 400 videos since 2017 up to now..the thing is I usually delete stuff which I ALWAYS regret in the future..just recently I had an under table shot of a beautiful Persian girl’s crossed legs and heels at a funeral but I was like nahhh..it’s a funeral I can’t do that………weeks later me >> “where’s that video at?”
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

I’ve been sending videos most of the day to a couple people..mainly flight attendant and bank vids..I cherish my bank vids because it took me a minute to get good at those lol
gp4x

Post by gp4x »

If I could get some of the bank videos, that would be appreciated. Also are the flight attendants shoeless? Or in stockinged feet while working?...thx?
guidolavespa

Post by guidolavespa »

I would also be interested in see some good vids ;)
Dntk

Post by Dntk »

Me too!! Sounds exciting!
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Listen..I’ll a tell you guys what I’m a do..I’ll go out and gather up some randoms maybe this weekend..there’s concerts downtown almost every weekend..I’ll just get in line like I’m going and catch and younger female in fishnets dipping..it’s a piece of cake
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

That’s very specific…how do you know they’ll have fishnets/heels???

BusyB32 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:05 am Listen..I’ll a tell you guys what I’m a do..I’ll go out and gather up some randoms maybe this weekend..there’s concerts downtown almost every weekend..I’ll just get in line like I’m going and catch and younger female in fishnets dipping..it’s a piece of cake
BusyB32

Post by BusyB32 »

Most younger white girls as of late have been wearing either fishnets or stockings with boots or comfy/flat shoes around the college campus here..every time there’s a concert I see at least 7-10 girls wearing stockings with skirts but not heels though..it’ll be some other kind of footwear