Fantastic Footsie scene from YouTube

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

Footsiefreak

Fantastic Footsie scene from YouTube

Post by Footsiefreak »

[youtube][/youtube]

It gets no better than this..I love the way she is grinding her foot in his crotch starts around 5:03 mark :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:

Also love how she slowly seductively nibbling on that bread :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:

ykantickleme

Post by ykantickleme »

excellent find!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

So BOTH of the scenes I just found have been removed????? HMMMMMM?? Only one thing I can do is not post anything I find anymore...Sorry everyone. This has happened multiple times and Im fed up with it.

I love do my best to find these scenes to share but the get removed all the time too much coincidence for me

So if I find anymore I will have to share them with a select few by PM.
VendettaRed

Post by VendettaRed »

Always try and steal a download from youtube. This stuff never lasts long on it. Linking ng on this forum haa nithing to do with it so not your fault.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

VendettaRed wrote:Always try and steal a download from youtube. This stuff never lasts long on it. Linking ng on this forum haa nithing to do with it so not your fault.
I wished someone would have downloaded it. I don't have that luxury

So if someone could start downloading these please I will start posting again
llama

Post by llama »

Footsiefreak wrote:So BOTH of the scenes I just found have been removed????? HMMMMMM?? Only one thing I can do is not post anything I find anymore...Sorry everyone. This has happened multiple times and Im fed up with it.

I love do my best to find these scenes to share but the get removed all the time too much coincidence for me

Right, they are removed just because YOU POSTED THEM...so what about they hundreds of foot videos that are removed that you didnt post? *deleted the rest of my post*
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Footsiefreak wrote:So BOTH of the scenes I just found have been removed????? HMMMMMM?? Only one thing I can do is not post anything I find anymore...Sorry everyone. This has happened multiple times and Im fed up with it.

Don't be ridiculous FF... come on. This forum is NOT that big and important. Simply put, feet videos on YouTube have always been target for deletion. It's like it is and will always be.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:

Right, they are removed just because YOU POSTED THEM...so what about they hundreds of foot videos that are removed that you didnt post? *deleted the rest of my post*
What is your problem with me? My theory was not directed towards you but yet again you have something negative to say about me...Really whats the problem? You can PM if you want.

But of course go after Footsiefreak instead of the people who are having the videos removed? :roll:
llama

Post by llama »

Footsie you really aggravate me but for the good of the forum Im not going to publicly argue with you anymore...nor do I wish to interact with you in PM...carry on with your opinions and I will do my best to let you be and ignore them
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

llama wrote:Footsie you really aggravate me but for the good of the forum Im not going to publicly argue with you anymore...nor do I wish to interact with you in PM...carry on with your opinions and I will do my best to let you be and ignore them
You shouldnt be aggravated by someone who just does his best to contribute to a forum? You cause this aggravation on yourself. But if that's whats best for you I wont comment to you directly either.
cheerwhy

Post by cheerwhy »

emmmm。I got this scene。
Its from jav PGD-952
cheerwhy

Post by cheerwhy »

I will post the scene later。
cheerwhy

Post by cheerwhy »

OK now here is the scene that Footsiefreak found!!!
here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/130rvcby8 ... ootsie.mp4
cheerwhy

Post by cheerwhy »

And tell me if the link is OK or broken.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

cheerwhy wrote:OK now here is the scene that Footsiefreak found!!!
here is the link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/130rvcby8 ... ootsie.mp4
Thank you so much Cheerwhy!!!! I been looking for it but had no luck. I will PM you more scenes I found ;) ;) ;)
redcitydotcom

Post by redcitydotcom »

cheerwhy wrote:And tell me if the link is OK or broken.
the link works, thank you!