The Manageress (1989),

🛑IMPORTANT: This section is NOT to post videos or pictures, use the Foot Fetish Pictures & Videos section for that.
Post a message here if you know a FOOTSIE or FOOTJOB scene that you've discovered and couldn't find the video. Be sure to give as much details as possible, so that we can all hunt down the video

Moderator: Moderators

REPLICA118

The Manageress (1989),

Post by REPLICA118 »

I was on youtube watching some footsie under table videos and came across this YT user's comment on a video I was watching

users youtube comment:
There's a scene in The Manageress (1989), the episode "Collapsable Brollies" where a female journalist takes her nylon clad toe out of a boot and into a man's crotch. She says "I hope that's what I think it is and not a collapsable brolly". I"ve not seen it on Nyllover.

i've been searching for it, but have'nt found anything,
if anyone else wants to lend a hand in the search your more than welcome
:ooook:

Series 1, Episode 4

shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Oh yes this brings back happy memoriesl! It was a UK TV series starring the (stil) gorgeous Cherie Lunghi as a football manager. Thanks for reminding me I had forgotten about this when trying to recall old TV shows to track down. The good news is I am downloading this very slowly now and I will post in a day or two.
Nitro

Post by Nitro »

shrimper wrote:Oh yes this brings back happy memoriesl! It was a UK TV series starring the (stil) gorgeous Cherie Lunghi as a football manager. Thanks for reminding me I had forgotten about this when trying to recall old TV shows to track down. The good news is I am downloading this very slowly now and I will post in a day or two.
That's great, Shrimper. Can't wait to see it.
:ooook:
REPLICA118

Post by REPLICA118 »

shrimper wrote:Oh yes this brings back happy memoriesl! It was a UK TV series starring the (stil) gorgeous Cherie Lunghi as a football manager. Thanks for reminding me I had forgotten about this when trying to recall old TV shows to track down. The good news is I am downloading this very slowly now and I will post in a day or two.
COOL! thx shrimper, can't wait to see it :wink:
no prob, if it was'nt for that comment on youtube
this topic would have never been posted.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

I managed to download but the scene is disappointingly short, just a few frames of foot among a lot of talking and it is a VHS rip. Nostalgia made me think it was better but I will still post when I get the chance.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

A footsie scene is always a footsie scene...after all..we are collectors, aren't we? :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Baloo_135

Re: The Manageress (1989),

Post by Baloo_135 »

Starts at 13:52
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: The Manageress (1989),

Post by nyllover »

Thanks!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.